Sign in to follow this  
flight96

My 69 Vert Project...Let The Games Begin

I think I posted those rims in one of my numerous wheel threads as an option to what I originally wanted when it became unavailable. They reminded me of the Shelby Kelsey Hayes look a little. I can't remember why I eventually crossed them off the list though, either the backspace wasn't right or maybe it didn't come in a 9.5" for the rear like I wanted.

Anyway, with your tire choice the overall height won't probably be changing by much from what you have so you will likely have the same overall ride height issue as you do now.

Well their on !!! They couldn't make the 245/45's work so I had to go to 225/45. Boy what a difference !! It solved my front end being too low issue. I used to have only 2" of clearance, now I have almost 4. So I'm really happy about that.

Well their on !!! They couldn't make the 245/45's work so I had to go to 225/45. Boy what a difference !! It solved my front end being too low issue. I used to have only 2" of clearance, now I have almost 4. So I'm really happy about that.

The backs are 245's. The 245's just wouldn't work on the front without rubbing. The wheels are 8". I'm really glad I don't need to do anything more with the front suspension. With the 2" raise Im happy with it now. But like I mentioned earlier, I'm not big on the back end now. That's the beauty of these builds....always playing with something :001_huh:. Im thinking about 2" lowering blocks for the back. That should look way better.

The backs are 245's. The 245's just wouldn't work on the front without rubbing. The wheels are 8". I'm really glad I don't need to do anything more with the front suspension. With the 2" raise Im happy with it now. But like I mentioned earlier, I'm not big on the back end now. That's the beauty of these builds....always playing with something :001_huh:. Im thinking about 2" lowering blocks for the back. That should look way better.