Sign in to follow this  
Stang69

'69 stars in music video

Song's not that great but you get to see the car lots:

In addition, the artist was just graced with the title of Chevalier de Arts et Metiers....I believe that's the equivalent of being Knighted in England within the realm of Arts....so he's well known over here...why care...lot's of exposure of the video and a nice '69!

This is really funny!

I was in Germany on business last week with limited web access. I saw the original post but didn't view the link. The next day, I caught the video below on German TV and assumed it was the one referenced. Now I'm home and watched the original video and I realized I watched a different one.... (link below, try to ignore the bad choreography :)

I always seem to cringe when I see or hear of mustangs catching the eye of the entertainment industry. How many times have you seen an old car survive a movie, or not heard of a dozen getting totaled to make a movie? I remember when gone in sixty seconds came out, my friends would ask me if I thought the movie was good. I'd explain that being an owner of an old mustang, watching a movie about a mustang getting stolen makes me nauseous, and not want to take mine out of the garage. I prefer mustangs not get much lime light. We here know they are special. Most of us have spent the time and money saving them from certain destruction, often times coming out upside down, for the love of the cars. It kills me to see mustangs become a trend for the people who view cars as accessories.

The '69 from Pink's video was also on her album (I'm too old to call it CD) cover.

The song and video leave a lot to be desired, but it is a Mustang and it is the best color. Brief scene towards the end.

The cover photo is better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEZtiW8oUh8

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6075&stc=1&d=1265298484

The '69 from Pink's video was also on her album (I'm too old to call it CD) cover.

The song and video leave a lot to be desired, but it is a Mustang and it is the best color. Brief scene towards the end.

The cover photo is better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEZtiW8oUh8

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6075&stc=1&d=1265298484

that car belongs to or belonged to picture car warehouse in LA.....as you can tell from the picture.......it gets around......it was the mustang in xxx state of the union....goofy front end! i like the hood though

l_1406fd1f8f0c46c298d868149c8ce6f9.jpg

jay-chin.jpg

I thought it looked a little familiar but couldn't place it, it was XXX 2 I was thinking of though, good job Trin. Geez, you would think they could find something better than that. The hood is neat though, probably because it's the only mod that is understated and clean and not all Unlce Ben'd out.

Keeping the string alive....

I like the singer, but he needs to coordinate his lyrics with the maker of his videos...

"She's got a '69 Mustang ........

Yeah, you'd think some one on the production crew would have figured that one out. No getting away with a '68 in the video when the lyrics say "she's got a '69 Mustang".

Well, they only say 69' Mustang once in the whole song as far as I could tell and non Mustang fans wouldn't know, heck even some fans wouldn't know especially when you got a hot drunk chick wrenching on a car in her undies. If the song was called She drives a 69' Mustang they may have cared a tad more. It's not like she was holding a bottle of Vodka or something, that would have been a tad more noticable.