Sign in to follow this  
Mace

Blue 'Vert for Coz

B - just not a fan of the 70 that's all. Also, that price is way over my limit considering I'm looking for a nice driver for the wife. The other one Mace listed is interesting. Awful dirty engine for being rebuilt in 2002.

Actually had an interesting thing happen this weekend. I was filling up the Mach at the local gas station when a guy wandered up and asked if I knew anyone looking for a 69 vert. Funny how some things happen.... Anyway his buddy's dad passed away and left him with a 69 vert / 351W / auto / PS / PB - white with black top. It' in Dewey DE right now but will be in the area by next week. I'm going to take a look at it.... A beach car can be very rusty but this is supposedly solid and just went through a restore....

B - just not a fan of the 70 that's all. Also, that price is way over my limit considering I'm looking for a nice driver for the wife. The other one Mace listed is interesting. Awful dirty engine for being rebuilt in 2002.

Actually had an interesting thing happen this weekend. I was filling up the Mach at the local gas station when a guy wandered up and asked if I knew anyone looking for a 69 vert. Funny how some things happen.... Anyway his buddy's dad passed away and left him with a 69 vert / 351W / auto / PS / PB - white with black top. It' in Dewey DE right now but will be in the area by next week. I'm going to take a look at it.... A beach car can be very rusty but this is supposedly solid and just went through a restore....

take some magnets to check all the usual places for filler and also check the cowl out real good. the 69/70 cars are much better about not rusting in the cowl area than the early models but are also a much bigger pain in the ass to fix if it is bad, of course i shouldn't have to tell you to check the floors.