Sign in to follow this  
Pakrat

Coupe and Lime Gold fans.........finally a t-shirt for you!

I recently received this as a present wrapped around some gift certificates and thought some of you may be interested since it's not often you see a 69' Mustang shirt without a Mach or Boss on it. It's a pretty nice shade of blue and has that retro distressed look to it like you've been wearing it forever already. If it's not all legible it says "Ford Muscle Garage.........Where the pony gets its horses".

AC966.jpg

yeah i'd been wanting that shirt forever but lately i've been trying to find 69/70 cougar shirts

Oh, I guess it's not new then. Surely you can scrape together $15 in remeberence of the old girl, that's just 3 packs of smokes.

Truck, OK just send me a check for $49.99 and I'll take care of that for ya.:tongue_smilie:

Oh, I guess it's not new then. Surely you can scrape together $15 in remeberence of the old girl, that's just 3 packs of smokes.

Truck, OK just send me a check for $49.99 and I'll take care of that for ya.:tongue_smilie:

ha, i can't even scrape together 20 bucks to get one of my prescriptions this week

ha, i can't even scrape together 20 bucks to get one of my prescriptions this week

no wonder, if you got to pay the bills yourself because the donation system is broken

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

:tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie: