Sign in to follow this  
coz

For you Fairlane fans....

No not mine - I wish but I can barely afford one pro-tour conversion let alone two....

Here's the thread from Pro-Tour. I think it is or was featured in PHR recently. I'll have to check my magazines. I get PHR and HR but am getting a bit tired of reading GM / Crapmaro build after build so when I see a Ferd showcased it brightens my day.

http://www.pro-touring.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46487

No not mine - I wish but I can barely afford one pro-tour conversion let alone two....

Here's the thread from Pro-Tour. I think it is or was featured in PHR recently. I'll have to check my magazines. I get PHR and HR but am getting a bit tired of reading GM / Crapmaro build after build so when I see a Ferd showcased it brightens my day.

http://www.pro-touring.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46487

Is that Steve's (from PHR) car?

yes it is. i had the distinction of picking the cam for him on a thread he posted asking for opnions on which cam to run in it on Stangent a couple eyars ago. :thumbup:. he sold it a few months ago though to finance his next PHR prject car. apparently the guy who bought it has done some cool stuff since then, i really dig the seats

Is that Steve's (from PHR) car?

yes it is. i had the distinction of picking the cam for him on a thread he posted asking for opnions on which cam to run in it on Stangent a couple eyars ago. :thumbup:. he sold it a few months ago though to finance his next PHR prject car. apparently the guy who bought it has done some cool stuff since then, i really dig the seats