Sign in to follow this  
69stang

Present for my dad

I was always very close to my dad and recently he moved out to portugal (we spent a lot of time working on the mustang and it really made us close)

So since he was leaving I had my friend make me a painting (she is working on it now) This is what she has so far.

l_55bc284177c0f61050adc8212b19efd3.jpg

l_62fb33d5a8adf46670820cfe8801b1f9.jpg

I think it is AMAZING. The color is perfect. Tell me if you guys can see this, I figured it was a nice story people would like. She is doing a couple of my other friends cars when shes done with this one for $ now, so I started her off on like a business.

I was always very close to my dad and recently he moved out to portugal (we spent a lot of time working on the mustang and it really made us close)

So since he was leaving I had my friend make me a painting (she is working on it now) This is what she has so far.

I think it is AMAZING. The color is perfect. Tell me if you guys can see this, I figured it was a nice story people would like. She is doing a couple of my other friends cars when shes done with this one for $ now, so I started her off on like a business.

All I can barely see is two white dots between

This is what she has so far.

I think it is AMAZING.

Truck, do a print screen and save as then repost it so I can see what you are seeing.

All I can barely see is two white dots between

This is what she has so far.

I think it is AMAZING.

Truck, do a print screen and save as then repost it so I can see what you are seeing.

In the upper left corner, there is a line-drawing photograph of two men with their shirt sleeves rolled up. I believe the hood is open, too. (It's not in the part she has colored already.)

In the upper left corner, there is a line-drawing photograph of two men with their shirt sleeves rolled up. I believe the hood is open, too. (It's not in the part she has colored already.)

Yea it is coming out awesome in my opinion. Sorry this is the first time I checked back or I wouldda posted it from somewhere else.

The guess of the picture in the top corner was right where our sleeves are rolled up and the hood is popped is awesome =).

I really hope he likes it.

Yea it is coming out awesome in my opinion. Sorry this is the first time I checked back or I wouldda posted it from somewhere else.

The guess of the picture in the top corner was right where our sleeves are rolled up and the hood is popped is awesome =).

Guaranteed. Be prepared if he says something off about your friend's artistic talent. That's just a matter of opinion, don't take it personnally.

So I guess I'm the only one that sees white dots then eh. Must be a filter at work or something.

Maybe you ate too much LDS in the sixties....j/k

Guaranteed. Be prepared if he says something off about your friend's artistic talent. That's just a matter of opinion, don't take it personnally.

So I guess I'm the only one that sees white dots then eh. Must be a filter at work or something.

Maybe you ate too much LDS in the sixties....j/k

Those I cvan see, thanks Grendi.

Work filters like Web(makes no)sense block personal data and photo storage sites like Photobucket and Imageshack. It looks like these might be on Myspace which is also blocked.

Nice picture too, that'll make an awesome painting to hang on a wall. Is it pretty close to life size?

Those I cvan see, thanks Grendi.

Work filters like Web(makes no)sense block personal data and photo storage sites like Photobucket and Imageshack. It looks like these might be on Myspace which is also blocked.

Nice picture too, that'll make an awesome painting to hang on a wall. Is it pretty close to life size?