Sign in to follow this  
70vert

'70 drum spindles FS, freshly painted, $175+ship, $150 local cas

Hey all, (posted this on Stangnet first, but thought I'd put it up here - might be like selling ice to eskimos, as the '70 drum guys already have this spindle . . . any '69ers want to do the Baer/Cobra upgrade? :biggrin: )

Sold my Baers (switched to Wilwood all around because of clearance issues out back with parking brake bracket) to my mustang shop's detail guy, and he didn't need the spindles, so he cleaned them up for sale. These are what you need if you are doing a Baer/Cobra disc brake swap, or other upgrades based on the original drum spindle.

MobileMe Gallery

They're in great shape as you can see. I don't know what Cobra Automotive is charging for them these days, but a TCP disc spindle costs about $359. I should know - I had to buy one for my Wilwood kit.

PM me if interested. These will work for earlier years, and are beefier and safer, but you'll need '70-up tie rod ends.

Hey all, (posted this on Stangnet first, but thought I'd put it up here - might be like selling ice to eskimos, as the '70 drum guys already have this spindle . . . any '69ers want to do the Baer/Cobra upgrade? :biggrin: )

Sold my Baers (switched to Wilwood all around because of clearance issues out back with parking brake bracket) to my mustang shop's detail guy, and he didn't need the spindles, so he cleaned them up for sale. These are what you need if you are doing a Baer/Cobra disc brake swap, or other upgrades based on the original drum spindle.

MobileMe Gallery

They're in great shape as you can see. I don't know what Cobra Automotive is charging for them these days, but a TCP disc spindle costs about $359. I should know - I had to buy one for my Wilwood kit.

PM me if interested. These will work for earlier years, and are beefier and safer, but you'll need '70-up tie rod ends.