Sign in to follow this  
Pakrat

Any Madden football fans in the house?

Right now, 25% of my household needs them, and it'll be 60% before it's over....

Well that's easy enough to fix then, so long as you have 48 people in your household and you can all agree on the same exact style/color combination than I am sure you can talk your local shoe store into ordering a case just for you.:whistling:

Oh yeah, Hex is a big part of the line still in all categories.

really? the only thing i can find locally is that Crappy DMX stuff, sorry i don't like the DMX line much if you can't tell, and the Hex really is a lot better for my back and heels. i have heel and ankle spurs along with all my back problems plus arthritis real bad in my right foot/ankle and the hexalites are the only shoe i can spend any length of time walking in

Oh yeah, Hex is a big part of the line still in all categories.

really? the only thing i can find locally is that Crappy DMX stuff, sorry i don't like the DMX line much if you can't tell, and the Hex really is a lot better for my back and heels. i have heel and ankle spurs along with all my back problems plus arthritis real bad in my right foot/ankle and the hexalites are the only shoe i can spend any length of time walking in

I only play GRID racing, driving the crap out of the 1970 Boss 302 in there. Great game and highly recommended!

Where do I find this game & is it compatable with Vista ? I found it. Also found a screenshot showing the dash of a 1970.Looks great !

I only play GRID racing, driving the crap out of the 1970 Boss 302 in there. Great game and highly recommended!

Where do I find this game & is it compatable with Vista ? I found it. Also found a screenshot showing the dash of a 1970.Looks great !

GRID is quite new and should be in any store carrying windows games. I run it on XP but it's sporting the Vista logo. I could tell you where I got it near Copenhagen, but probably not helpful... :shifty:

Both the Boss and the Cuda are a blast to drive. Also has Saleen S7, different S197 racing Mustangs etc.

GRID is quite new and should be in any store carrying windows games. I run it on XP but it's sporting the Vista logo. I could tell you where I got it near Copenhagen, but probably not helpful... :shifty:

Both the Boss and the Cuda are a blast to drive. Also has Saleen S7, different S197 racing Mustangs etc.

Take a look online and let me know if you see anything you like.

Well that's easy enough to fix then, so long as you have 48 people in your household and you can all agree on the same exact style/color combination than I am sure you can talk your local shoe store into ordering a case just for you.

WHY DIDN'T *I* THINK OF THAT?!?!? Honey, bar the door, we have work to do....:whistling:

Well that's easy enough to fix then, so long as you have 48 people in your household and you can all agree on the same exact style/color combination than I am sure you can talk your local shoe store into ordering a case just for you.

WHY DIDN'T *I* THINK OF THAT?!?!? Honey, bar the door, we have work to do....:whistling:

will do. i'll let you know. is there more than just 3 pairs though? i did a quickie look and clicked hexalite and only found three shoes, and actually they were all the same style just 3 different colors

will do. i'll let you know. is there more than just 3 pairs though? i did a quickie look and clicked hexalite and only found three shoes, and actually they were all the same style just 3 different colors

well if the hex ride is the same thing as the hexalite then i like the hex ride accomplice in black/white/silver product #R952231

if it's not the same as the hexalite then i like the hexalite Sole Trainer in black and blue prodcut #R268808

i really like HFL recline in the oakland Raiders colors too, but i doubt i could wear it since it is more of an actual tennis or court style shoe with a harder sole, would killl my feet walking on that all day long just like a pair of Vans or Chuck Taylor's would. still a cool looking shoe though

well if the hex ride is the same thing as the hexalite then i like the hex ride accomplice in black/white/silver product #R952231

if it's not the same as the hexalite then i like the hexalite Sole Trainer in black and blue prodcut #R268808

i really like HFL recline in the oakland Raiders colors too, but i doubt i could wear it since it is more of an actual tennis or court style shoe with a harder sole, would killl my feet walking on that all day long just like a pair of Vans or Chuck Taylor's would. still a cool looking shoe though