Sign in to follow this  
Pakrat

Any Madden football fans in the house?

The new 20th anniversary edition is being released in a few days and I was curious if we had any huge fans out there? I guess there is a huge celebrity Red Carpet event being held in Hollywood this weekend and I got to create the promotional giveaway for it.

The new 20th anniversary edition is being released in a few days and I was curious if we had any huge fans out there? I guess there is a huge celebrity Red Carpet event being held in Hollywood this weekend and I got to create the promotional giveaway for it.

don't really like the game but what was the promo giveaway?

It's a special addition sneaker. The black leather has the play patterns embossed in it with foil and the sides and insole have realistic digital imaging on them showing all the game covers from the past 20 years. The bottom is also clear rubber showing a big picture of his face. It was limited to 150 pairs only. This is the concept sketch to build it.

It's a special addition sneaker. The black leather has the play patterns embossed in it with foil and the sides and insole have realistic digital imaging on them showing all the game covers from the past 20 years. The bottom is also clear rubber showing a big picture of his face. It was limited to 150 pairs only. This is the concept sketch to build it.

That's some intense raising you are doing that you need a 17!!!!! You must be using Miracle Gro as a food staple. This particular project was only up to 14, not too many Hollywood Playa's larger than that. I did finish making Yao's custom Olympic shoes a few weeks ago though, they were 18 1/2's and I have a pair of Shaq's old shoes in a display case, size 22.

That's some intense raising you are doing that you need a 17!!!!! You must be using Miracle Gro as a food staple. This particular project was only up to 14, not too many Hollywood Playa's larger than that. I did finish making Yao's custom Olympic shoes a few weeks ago though, they were 18 1/2's and I have a pair of Shaq's old shoes in a display case, size 22.

Don't get me started on the Shaq's...why do stores have his 22's on display, but you can't buy 15-17 in the stores?!?!?!?

(he's not quite needing a size like that yet-but the time is a'comin'! i've already run out of, "act your age-not your shoe size!")

Don't get me started on the Shaq's...why do stores have his 22's on display, but you can't buy 15-17 in the stores?!?!?!?

(he's not quite needing a size like that yet-but the time is a'comin'! i've already run out of, "act your age-not your shoe size!")

why do stores have his 22's on display, but you can't buy 15-17 in the stores?!?!?!?

Simple, because shoes are sold wholesale in cases of 12 pair per. What percent of customers do you think make up this size range? It's basically the same reason why you can build a 65' Mustang from a catalog but still can't find certain 69' and up parts.

why do stores have his 22's on display, but you can't buy 15-17 in the stores?!?!?!?

Simple, because shoes are sold wholesale in cases of 12 pair per. What percent of customers do you think make up this size range? It's basically the same reason why you can build a 65' Mustang from a catalog but still can't find certain 69' and up parts.

Right now, 25% of my household needs them, and it'll be 60% before it's over....

Well that's easy enough to fix then, so long as you have 48 people in your household and you can all agree on the same exact style/color combination than I am sure you can talk your local shoe store into ordering a case just for you.:whistling: