Sign in to follow this  
Pakrat

Time to take a tally.

Which model(s) do you OWN?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which model(s) do you OWN?

It's been a long time since we've done this and we have had many members come and a few go so let's see what model rules the board these days. We know it's not the verts for sure but I'm curious how many strong we are just the same.

It's been a long time since we've done this and we have had many members come and a few go so let's see what model rules the board these days. We know it's not the verts for sure but I'm curious how many strong we are just the same.

how come your using the term sportsroof for the fastback, but not hardtop for the coupe? old.gif

Cuz I'm a whippersnapper aiiiight and the coupes get no spect.:gun_bandana:

Actually must have been a freudian slip I guess, I do know better than that but I've been known to say fastback too on occasion.

how come your using the term sportsroof for the fastback, but not hardtop for the coupe? old.gif

Cuz I'm a whippersnapper aiiiight and the coupes get no spect.:gun_bandana:

Actually must have been a freudian slip I guess, I do know better than that but I've been known to say fastback too on occasion.

Well I have two convertibles, One for parts and one for a rebuild, as well as I have one coupe also for parts. There were only 14,700 convertible produced in 1969, so I also wonder how many are left. I would guestimate that it would be between 30-40%, just a guess.

Bill from Canada

Well I have two convertibles, One for parts and one for a rebuild, as well as I have one coupe also for parts. There were only 14,700 convertible produced in 1969, so I also wonder how many are left. I would guestimate that it would be between 30-40%, just a guess.

Bill from Canada

I'm still in the game, just sitting on the bench for awhile. Still no money....lol!!

Well, you could always update your cardomain page with your pretty photoshop concepts. Right now it looks like you are doing the first convertible to sportsroof conversion.:huh:

I'm still in the game, just sitting on the bench for awhile. Still no money....lol!!

Well, you could always update your cardomain page with your pretty photoshop concepts. Right now it looks like you are doing the first convertible to sportsroof conversion.:huh:

Pak,what did you expect.

To each their own on choice of 69 bodystyle,but,in my humble opinion the

1969 Mustang Sportsroof model is quite possibly the best looking Mustang ever :biggrin:

But then again I am severly biased:thumbup1: