Sign in to follow this  
coz

Maryland area Surf/Turf...

This is a fun event with good food and great music. If you are a fan of Led Zep the band Never Never is the ticket. Nice display of classic cars and if you bring one the entrance fee is waived. Good for the whole family - a very nice venue and interesting history. John (69superduty) I think will agree...

http://ccgovernment.carr.org/ccg/farmmus/08surf-turf2.pdf

This is a fun event with good food and great music. If you are a fan of Led Zep the band Never Never is the ticket. Nice display of classic cars and if you bring one the entrance fee is waived. Good for the whole family - a very nice venue and interesting history. John (69superduty) I think will agree...

http://ccgovernment.carr.org/ccg/farmmus/08surf-turf2.pdf

This is a good time. Even if there was no cars to look at it is well worth the 5 bucks it costs to get in if you don't have a classic car,truck. They have a working blacksmith shop and a bunch of shops from tinsmith to quilting. They also have a lot of critters for the kids. This place was a HUGE farm many, many years ago and a very cool place to spend an afternoon.

See ya there,

John

This is a good time. Even if there was no cars to look at it is well worth the 5 bucks it costs to get in if you don't have a classic car,truck. They have a working blacksmith shop and a bunch of shops from tinsmith to quilting. They also have a lot of critters for the kids. This place was a HUGE farm many, many years ago and a very cool place to spend an afternoon.

See ya there,

John

I am going to the Surf and Turf show for sure and bringing the Mach. John is going to bring his Comet and I have 3 or 4 buddies bringing She-velles and a GTO. Great food and music....

I am going to the Surf and Turf show for sure and bringing the Mach. John is going to bring his Comet and I have 3 or 4 buddies bringing She-velles and a GTO. Great food and music....