Sign in to follow this  
duff_r27

Efi 302

I don't think I want to use my 302 EFI I picked up for my 69. It is out of a 93 (so I was told) and has about 80,000mi on it (again so I was told). It has the ecu, wiring harness and I don't think one bolt has been removed, still has the factory rubber distributor boot. I would like to TRADE, I am really looking for a 351W in good shape. carbed of course. I don't know how to ship this so I guess it would be somewhat local, in Colorado/KS/WY area. I'm in the northern denver area. I will post the same ad on CL but thought I would start here first. please email duff_r27@yahoo.com Thanks.

I don't think I want to use my 302 EFI I picked up for my 69. It is out of a 93 (so I was told) and has about 80,000mi on it (again so I was told). It has the ecu, wiring harness and I don't think one bolt has been removed, still has the factory rubber distributor boot. I would like to TRADE, I am really looking for a 351W in good shape. carbed of course. I don't know how to ship this so I guess it would be somewhat local, in Colorado/KS/WY area. I'm in the northern denver area. I will post the same ad on CL but thought I would start here first. please email duff_r27@yahoo.com Thanks.