Sign in to follow this  
GreaseMonkey

I fixed a Chevy ad (warning big pics and maybe NSFW)

So I was bored, and I came across this pic of the new Chevy Beat (anyone think the car companies are running out of names?!:huh:) hatchback or whatever theyre calling these kinds of cars these days...

37_2007_Chevrolet_Beat_Concept_1680.jpg

and right away I thought of some ways I could make errm some improvements :whistling:

37_1970_Ford_Boss_302_1680x1050.jpg

thats more like it :biggrin:

now im pretty sure '70 Boss 302's didnt come in nuclear waste candy green, but I wanted to stick with the original idea of the pic with the car going with her surfboard.

I know this is a bit random, but I figured I might as well post it since this section has been kinda slow lately.

So I was bored, and I came across this pic of the new Chevy Beat (anyone think the car companies are running out of names?!:huh:) hatchback or whatever theyre calling these kinds of cars these days...

37_2007_Chevrolet_Beat_Concept_1680.jpg

and right away I thought of some ways I could make errm some improvements :whistling:

37_1970_Ford_Boss_302_1680x1050.jpg

thats more like it :biggrin:

now im pretty sure '70 Boss 302's didnt come in nuclear waste candy green, but I wanted to stick with the original idea of the pic with the car going with her surfboard.

I know this is a bit random, but I figured I might as well post it since this section has been kinda slow lately.

Wouldn't it have been easier (to do and on the eyes) to just change the color of the surf board? I also would have opted to go with a french one piece on the model but that's me.:tongue_smilie:

Wouldn't it have been easier (to do and on the eyes) to just change the color of the surf board? I also would have opted to go with a french one piece on the model but that's me.:tongue_smilie:

Yeah it would have been easier just to change the color of the board, but I liked the contrast of the green with the blue sky, the Boss 302 was originally grabber blue, which was almost exactly the same color as the sky.

I dont think im good enough with Photoshop to change the models swim suit... but you can try it if you want:tongue_smilie:

Yeah it would have been easier just to change the color of the board, but I liked the contrast of the green with the blue sky, the Boss 302 was originally grabber blue, which was almost exactly the same color as the sky.

I dont think im good enough with Photoshop to change the models swim suit... but you can try it if you want:tongue_smilie: