Sign in to follow this  
Mace

Coutang

OK, all this recent talk about dashes got me thinkin'. I've always wanted a '69 Cougar, but never cared for the dash. I was thinking about a '69 Mustang dash in a '69 Cougar. Also, what would the Cougar look like with the '69 Mustang side scoops grafted on the flanks. Maybe even a Boss9 hoodscoop. A convertible would look killer, I think. The emblems look close enough to the same style and font that I could make a Coutang and put on it.

What do you guys think?

Pak??? Photochop?

I don't usually look at this forum for new requests, sorry, just saw this now. Which 69' side scoops were you talking about exactly? There are 3 different kinds you know. Mach 1's also came with more than one wheel so I need specifics.

PS. instead of getting impatient next time send me an IM if I haven't replied in a day or two. If you aren't hearing from me it's usually a safe bet that I am either unware of it or I'm dead.:tongue_smilie:

Don't go dying on us. We need your Photochop expertise.

Just the standard fastback side scoops with '03 style Mach rims.

Sorry to seem impatient. I wasn't. Probably just drunk at the time.

Well that's good as I will probably be drunk when doing it.

OK, let me start the hunt for some pictures and feel free to find some yourself if you want to speed things up. I'll need pics of a 69' cougar, 69 boss 429 and 03 mach 1 at roughly the same type of picture angle. Colors aren't important but it is always a little easier if they are in simillar families like red/orange/yellow or green/blue/purple. Black is too tough to alter and white works great with everything.

Well, here's your Coutang vert. You just had to go ahead and ask for that Shelby rollbar didn't ya, man was that a biaaatch to chop in, I'm still not happy with the thru the window view but it is what it is, I give up messing with it.

I don't think the Mustang fastback scoop works well with the body lines but placement is about right from ther Mustang. I think if you had to have something the Shelby vert or Shelby fastback would be a better choice.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3272&d=1214940753

That look awesome! Thanks, Pak. I agree with you on the side scoops. I think it would look better with the smooth quarter panels.

Thanks again,

Mace

PS - Where's the "Coutang" logo?

That look awesome! Thanks, Pak. I agree with you on the side scoops. I think it would look better with the smooth quarter panels.

Thanks again,

Mace

PS - Where's the "Coutang" logo?

The emblems look close enough to the same style and font that I could make a Coutang and put on it.

Uhm, you said that YOU could make it, not me.:tongue_smilie: