Sign in to follow this  
Pakrat

Water / Gas HHO conversions???????????

Has anyone done this or know someone that has and can verify that it works?

http://runyourcarwithwater.youbetterreadthis.com/

It seems too good to be true and kinda hokie but I have been hearing people talk abouut things like this for a year now so I thought I would look into it. If there is even a safe chance of increasing mpgs by even 25% it seems it would be worth a $100 investment.

check this out

http://better-mileage.com/water1.html

i found it while doing some research on propane and E85 conversions. i don't have the cash to try it and fail but if someone else tries it and it works i'm all for it.

so Pak, be the guinea pig and try it out for us. i have no doubt that it probably works, i've been hearing about water powered cars for years but had never really found anything on them until just a few weeks ago. i'm more interested in the propane/e85 conversions right now but if someone can show me proof of a running water car then i'll be all over it.

I don't have any 1st hand experience, but I am very skepticle.

Honda spends millions of dollars on hybrid vehicle engineering, develops some very complicated systems, etc.... but doesn't use this very simple setup? If the big automotive companies with million dollar R&D departmetns arn't using it, you can bet there is a reason why. Especially when these kits have been out for years now.

Yeah I agree. My main concern isn't so much if it works but how it afects engine life, I have a feeling that is the untold downside.

BTW, time to change the custom title X bottle boy.:tongue_smilie:

Starts out with an H20 plasma cutter and works it's way to a vehicle.

Of course the first time I heard of this was a guy that lived about 50 miles north of my home town. He made a Dune Buggy that ran on water.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5561301002712417254

Of course he ended up dead, poisoned in a restaurant in Grove City. No doubt in my mind that it can be done...but we all know that the market is supported by two things, Oil and Drugs...wow don't I sound like a conspiracy theorist.

Of course the first time I heard of this was a guy that lived about 50 miles north of my home town. He made a Dune Buggy that ran on water.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5561301002712417254

Of course he ended up dead, poisoned in a restaurant in Grove City. No doubt in my mind that it can be done...but we all know that the market is supported by two things, Oil and Drugs...wow don't I sound like a conspiracy theorist.

yeah and it was probably an oil company that poisoned him too

They would have the most to lose...do you think if this ever came to fruition they would start taxing rain? All I know is mowing the two acres around my pond would become a lot more enjoyable!

HHO gas? The guy slags accetlyne (SP?) for being volitile, then talks about HHO. HHO is a bomb waiting to happen! At least with accetlyne you need to add oxygen before it's dangerous.

I'll believe it when I see it in person... and can inspect the process. Sure you can make a cutting tourch that runs off of ELECTRICITY (electricity is used to make the HHO gas). I'd like to see a vehicle that truely can run off of water and water alone (no other source of energy added).

It may not happen in our lifetime but it will happen. Big Oil will keep it squashed just like the electric car for as long as they can and continue to show minimal support for hybrids that use at least some gas but sooner or later the world will have to turn to the seemingly endless and planet dominating oceans as a fuel source and start to tap in to unlocking all that Hydrogen and Oxygen. Free energy for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!