Sign in to follow this  
cphsonic

1969 Mustang GT2 project

Wow! Can't add much that hasn't already been said. Dittos to the compliments, and condolenses. I really like the two tone paint. Didn't think a two tone would look good on our cars, boy was I wrong. I don't think I've ever seen a better 69 build. Kudos.

Bob

Just a question...

What happen if someone, like say me. Were to take it over there for say...vacation.

And what if you were to drive it....then what?

And what if I left it there for the next time I would be there on vacation....and you were to drive it....then what?

And to the other comment about taking out the drivetrain and shipping seperate. What happens if you get a car over there and then put a new engine in it or rebuild the engine after the car is there?

Bob

"Final push to the finish. Just a few details and cut & polish missing now.

And still for sale. Late Christmas present to your self? :poke: "

Thanks for the update.. Truly a unique, outstanding build. As far as the Christmas present, I'd certainly be thankful if someone gave it to me, but I'm not that good to myself.

Beautiful dream, but you can't operate it on foreign plates for more than 3 months. Then it's Danish registration and $$.

And I could ship it in without the turbo, tranny, big brakes etc and remount everything later, but at next inspection I'd have to do it again. And the tax man sometimes shows up at car shows to spot check on just that = full registration + a huge fine.

Believe me, I've dreamt through all possibilities! :shifty:

Just a question...

What happen if someone, like say me. Were to take it over there for say...vacation.

And what if you were to drive it....then what?

And what if I left it there for the next time I would be there on vacation....and you were to drive it....then what?

And to the other comment about taking out the drivetrain and shipping seperate. What happens if you get a car over there and then put a new engine in it or rebuild the engine after the car is there?

Bob

Beautiful dream, but you can't operate it on foreign plates for more than 3 months. Then it's Danish registration and $$.

And I could ship it in without the turbo, tranny, big brakes etc and remount everything later, but at next inspection I'd have to do it again. And the tax man sometimes shows up at car shows to spot check on just that = full registration + a huge fine.

MAN that sucks! I think I'd move! :thumbup1:

you could always import the car to uk get it registered over here then drive it denmark

How about you sign up to go to the 50th show in Vegas. Come over here, take the car and have a vacation and some fun. You can have a for sale sign on it at the show and it may get in a magazine....it could all help sell the car