Sign in to follow this  
daneyb

well I sold the Impala and bought a new prokect Mach1

I know I have some work getting the title straighten out but I think it is a solid project. I have had no troubles getting titles for other cars that didn't have one. I prefer the 69 look but I do like the original color. Hopefully I get it next weekend.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260241872023&rd=1

The vin and door are missing from the theft? I would not be surprised if these numbers already live on attached to another body already.

Good luck getting it all figured out.

What's your plan for the car? I hope you're not getting your hopes up on the car being "Solid". The pix's show quite a bit of rust and the white paint is covering up a lot too. The owner said "Minor rust in the pass side door jam". It looks pretty major to me. I'm sure you know what your doing though. I don't know how to do major body repair, so this car would cost me a lot...Just like the one I have. :scared: