Sign in to follow this  
69BigBlockMach1

Halls Restoration Service

BEWARE OF THIS BUSINESS!!! (or should I say want to be business)

Halls Restoration Service out of Campobello SC.

I sent this individual a rimblow steering wheel for restoration along with a NOS horn switch. When I received it back after numerous threats etc. the wheel was terrible and my NOS horn switch damaged beyond repair. Looked like he took a screw driver to the switch and sliced it up to bits. Now I am stuck with a wheel that is in worse shape then when I originally sent it along with a NOS horn switch that is no longer useable.

This guy has a fancy website but believe me he does not deliver. He promises but does not follow through with them. He has more excuses then there are cars on the road. Where is my refund you promised to send Jack!!!!

Watch out for this guy he is a scammer!

Never heard of him, sounds like I know why. Sorry to here about this 69bbm1.

Back in Febuary when you asked for opinions, I new you were looking at options. Don't tell us he had the wheel this long? Most I talked to were 4 to 6 weeks max!

BEWARE OF THIS BUSINESS!!! (or should I say want to be business)

Halls Restoration Service out of Campobello SC.

I sent this individual a rimblow steering wheel for restoration along with a NOS horn switch. When I received it back after numerous threats etc. the wheel was terrible and my NOS horn switch damaged beyond repair. Looked like he took a screw driver to the switch and sliced it up to bits. Now I am stuck with a wheel that is in worse shape then when I originally sent it along with a NOS horn switch that is no longer useable.

This guy has a fancy website but believe me he does not deliver. He promises but does not follow through with them. He has more excuses then there are cars on the road. Where is my refund you promised to send Jack!!!!

Watch out for this guy he is a scammer!

He won't give you a refund. You'll ultimately end up doing a "charge back" on your credit card (if you used one); if not, good luck getting your money back. He's bad news.