Sign in to follow this  
69grandecj

Ooops!

LOL! "Mis-clone"?

Seriously, who would put "Boss Stripes" on a 302, and re-build the 302 without even putting Windsor heads on it?* Can we say, "Posseur?"

(*Yeah, I know it already has 302 Windsors on it, I was talking 351.)

Damn..somebody must have been drunk when they put those stripes on . That's funny looking. I wonder how many people have pointed out that his stripes are a bit on the high side. I see it's bid up to almost 17 grand so some people must not mind.

LOL! "Mis-clone"?

Seriously, who would put "Boss Stripes" on a 302, and re-build the 302 without even putting Windsor heads on it?* Can we say, "Posseur?"

(*Yeah, I know it already has 302 Windsors on it, I was talking 351.)

Hunh? Did you know it was supposed to be Cleveland as well?

That car is just ghettotastic! :helpsmilie:

Sorry, I couldn't write: "without putting even Windsor heads on it (in lieu of the proper 351 Cleveland head/piston/rod/cam equipment)."

I'm trying to keep it short here, Pak. I know you guys know which 'heads' warrant a BOSS sticker! :clover:

Well I would hope that they were at least even, if they were uneven then you might as well just leave the 302 heads on there, you would be blowing gaskets and leaking like crazy.:blink:

I didn't even know you could ID a 351 W head vs. a 302 W head from the exterior.