Sign in to follow this  
jgstang

finally got the convert lowered

I did think about filling in the letter but for #1 i liked this look and #2 is the paint pen when useing it you need to tap the tip down for more paint to flow out and sometimes it hard to control when too much flows and didn't want to screw it up.also the letters are shorter on the 16/17" tires and taller on 14/15 tires witch make it kinda hard! but on these tires only the letter edges are raised not the whole letter....

I did think about filling in the letter but for #1 i liked this look and #2 is the paint pen when useing it you need to tap the tip down for more paint to flow out and sometimes it hard to control when too much flows and didn't want to screw it up.also the letters are shorter on the 16/17" tires and taller on 14/15 tires witch make it kinda hard! but on these tires only the letter edges are raised not the whole letter....

i figured that was the reason but though i'd ask anyway.

i figured that was the reason but though i'd ask anyway.

How much lower is that? What "kit" or parts did you use?

I have a 1 inch drop on mine. Very curious to see what it will look like with 17's mounted and a full load in the car.

Anyways, looking good!

How much lower is that? What "kit" or parts did you use?

I have a 1 inch drop on mine. Very curious to see what it will look like with 17's mounted and a full load in the car.

Anyways, looking good!

you know now that i think about it the fatman fab drop spindles are 2 1/2 and the rear has 2" lowering blocks.and its just hitting me why the rear sits just a taste higher.anyways i'll need to look at the before/after to see the differance! Jim

you know now that i think about it the fatman fab drop spindles are 2 1/2 and the rear has 2" lowering blocks.and its just hitting me why the rear sits just a taste higher.anyways i'll need to look at the before/after to see the differance! Jim