Sign in to follow this  
1BAD351

Why is this forum so awesome?

Tact plays a big part in it though too, you don't have to be blatant and crude just to insult someone. If you are smart you can do it without the person even knowing. For example, my reply to this particular post would simply be "I can honestly say if you did that I would not like your car any less.":shifty:

BTW R4K, you are such a dog.

attention3.jpg

LOL yes, very tactful, I might try some of those on my other forum lol, although my post count has been on a downfall over there as im really sick of all the crap.

You all do know that you have now doomed this forum... just mentioning how nice it is will force some ID10T to come along and harass us all.. :-)

With that said I have to admit I am impressed at the diversity we have here in Stangs but still have that common thread. I have met some Boss owners in person that wouldn't give me the time of day since I am a coupe owner. Go figure.

Build on!

-Stephen

You all do know that you have now doomed this forum... just mentioning how nice it is will force some ID10T to come along and harass us all.. :-)

With that said I have to admit I am impressed at the diversity we have here in Stangs but still have that common thread. I have met some Boss owners in person that wouldn't give me the time of day since I am a coupe owner. Go figure.

Build on!

-Stephen

Thats funny, I have a pic of my car next to a boss 302 (same color and they were twins, apart form coupe and fastback) and the guy didn't really wanna take the picture I had to beg him. He was just pissed because my car looked a hell of a lot more aggressive and he was driving a 4x4 mustang:biggrin:

Build on!

-Stephen

naw won't happen....i have troll control and Ben's ok to lay the smack down on anyone that get's outta line.:biggrin:

yeah, if you walked around all time with no pants on & the only thing hanging down was your tail, you would have a "hate the world" look on your face too!!!!

I'm so surprised that you would complain, I know you likes da men without pants, I seen what your avatar used to look like.

book1.jpg

And as for Bryan, well, he just likes saying blown and giggling like a school girl.

I new about Bert's secret ties to Bin Laden and the KK and I guess I can't say I'm surprised at this secret considering how long they have been single and living together but I know for a fact that Bert is also a skirt chaser, I just saw him on Jerry Springer last month, so I guess he swings both ways.

muppet.jpg

you guys are sick

another reason why this forum is so awesome.... where else can you get all this good car info plus free entertainment too!!.

by the way, this is the third incident where i've been called "sick" today. is someone trying to tell me something???:blink:

Why is that?

Got no clue. It's some kind of anomally. I'm on a couple of other sites, and while automotiveforums is cool-the mustang section can be filled with some 'undesirables'. I'm on another site (for my truck) and it's the lamest, most judgemental, straight mental place I've ever seen. Come to think about it, I noticed that guys who drive my type of truck never speak to each other. So I think it's part the type of car/some the type of user.

Why is that?

Got no clue. It's some kind of anomally. I'm on a couple of other sites, and while automotiveforums is cool-the mustang section can be filled with some 'undesirables'. I'm on another site (for my truck) and it's the lamest, most judgemental, straight mental place I've ever seen. Come to think about it, I noticed that guys who drive my type of truck never speak to each other. So I think it's part the type of car/some the type of user.

Prolly!

ummm, ok dude you're editing quotes from me in your own posts to say that you ain'y getting none......if that's not a cry for help i don't know what is....you should call Pak i've heard he's really good friends with some 10 dolla hoes in your area....

...sorry. Just an old php trick to get a laugh.

(Kinda blows a hole in the theory, if you ask me.)

I won't need to be calling Pak, my name is Andres Crabtree, III and I got more holes than a golf course....

ummm, ok dude you're editing quotes from me in your own posts to say that you ain'y getting none......if that's not a cry for help i don't know what is....you should call Pak i've heard he's really good friends with some 10 dolla hoes in your area....

Actually it's $15 now and may be up to $20 by next month. The petroleum crisis affects the cost of jelly products too.