Sign in to follow this  
Ponyboy

Need Someone to photoshop something PLS

Could someone be so nice as to Paint a 69 Coupe i will list the Options Below

Shelby Side scoops

Spoiler

Front Chin Spoiler

Hood Scoop

Color dont know what its called but its a copper color that is on the New chevy HHR

would like it 2 ways , 1 same color all over

2 color all over with black stripes on Hood , top , trunk

If I am asking to much i understand its no big deal just wanted to get an idea

Shelby Side scoops

Spoiler

Front Chin Spoiler

Hood Scoop

Color dont know what its called but its a copper color that is on the New chevy HHR

That's a pretty tall order indeed. If you could at least post an original car picture you want altered it would be a big help in getting it done.

I would suggest to keep looking because I would have to find another car at the same angles with a front spoiler and with side scoops in order to photoshop them onto this car anyway so it makes no sense to start with this car at all, do you follow my point?

I would start with a search on a place like cardomain that has an abundance of modified cars. I will take a look around the net also to see what I can find but it's kinda tough to donate the time for pictures and to edit them.

My convertible has the Shelby side scoops but when you start chopping several parts on a car that are all different colors and then try to make them all the same new color it really gets tough to do.

OK cool because I am happy to do it if we can find a car with more of the mods you want already. They are all very popular mods so it shouldn't be too tough. You should also check out a thread in Tech about dual exhaust as I just did a color change for someone in House of Kolor tangelo that sounds alot like the same color you want.

Shelby Side scoops

Spoiler

Front Chin Spoiler

Hood Scoop

hmmm, you know this almost sounds familiar, except for the colors and the rear wing

http://www.1969stang.com/gallery/bnickel69gt

I thought about your car B but the vinyl top wouldn't look too good trying to make it orange like the body color he want's. I also thought about using Kleva's car but that one has cowl hood instead of a traditional scoop and of course it has the duck tail instead of the rear spoiler.

The red car should be easy enough to do, you won't be able to see any LeMans stripes on it though. You may have to sacrafice the exact angle you wanted in order to get all the features. I'll take another look around the net today too before I chop the red car.

BTW, even though the scoops do cover the recess completely the bolt pattern is different so you either have to drill three new holes in the body or do as I did and chop off the bolts and add six new ones that mate up to the existing bolt pattern.

Boy I wish someone wanted something other than orange lately, lol.

OK, well, my first one didn't come out as good as I had hoped. It was a very dark blue (you can see I missed the drivers mirror) so I had to desaturate the whole thing first to make it orange which leaves it looking a little fake. Also it does not have all the details you wanted, it has a 429 scoop instead of a mach type and it has the duck tail out back instead of a spoiler. This car in its original state is the most incredible coupe I have ever seen though, the actual paint looks like glass, so I had to try it. I have a couple other pics that might serve better so I will do those next.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2791&d=1207593946

It took me a while to find this thread so I'm gonna add this message to make it more current. This is similar to the two orange photochops in the forum currently.

I love the scoop, chin spoiler, etc on this 69. I know the quarter lines are also better (IMO) on the 69, but I wonder if using the 69 qtr scoop on the 70 would work?

I also stumbled upon this on ebay (strictly for paint sheme ideas).

It took me a while to find this thread so I'm gonna add this message to make it more current. This is similar to the two orange photochops in the forum currently.

I love the scoop, chin spoiler, etc on this 69. I know the quarter lines are also better (IMO) on the 69, but I wonder if using the 69 qtr scoop on the 70 would work?

I also stumbled upon this on ebay (strictly for paint sheme ideas).

I totally forgot about this old thread when I replied to your original chop request as I got stuck on finding that two tone pic for you but yeah, basically that second car I made orange has practically your whole list of stuff on it already except for the side scoops and the fact that it is a 69. I could add a black two tone to it simillar to the above demon scheme pic you posted quite easily if you want as well as the wheels you chose.

I totally forgot about this old thread when I replied to your original chop request as I got stuck on finding that two tone pic for you but yeah, basically that second car I made orange has practically your whole list of stuff on it already except for the side scoops and the fact that it is a 69. I could add a black two tone to it simillar to the above demon scheme pic you posted quite easily if you want as well as the wheels you chose.

Satin black the top! That would be close enough for now and would be awesome of you to do! :yes:

Do you know if it's a big deal to put 69 scoops on a 70 qtr?

Could you also make the orange more like burnt metallic orange like the Lotus here? The orange you have there is close to Mopar T/A Hemi Orange btw.

Since you also commented elsewhere that you wished someone wanted something other than orange... my second current choice is grabber blue (but still two tone). :thumbup:

thanks!