Sign in to follow this  
Jocar27

1969 GT for Sale

According to the report I have on my 69 GT Coupe there were 1483 built with GT option.

Sorry for the longgggggg delay. My wife was in the hospital and I didn't go near a computer for some time.

I have the pics of the hood opening.

Rich

Sorry for the longgggggg delay. My wife was in the hospital and I didn't go near a computer for some time.

Rich

I forgot to mention the car is still for sale.

r\

Rich

Rich

just saw this, thanks for posthing the hood pic, do you happen to know the build date of the car? i'd like to try to figure out when the started the regular flat hood in place of the cutout hood.

sorry to hear about your wife, i hope she is doing well now.

qmh8ZdwHCO

Hi,

I found your email address on a blog from 3 years ago in which you were discussing a 1969 mustang GT that is champagne gold

vin # 9T02M146102. That was my car from 1976 through 1982. The last owner that I knew who had it was a guy named Richard Shirley who was in California. If you are Richard or know where that car is now please email me. Here is the link I found your email in.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:APDY4ac4kqsJ:www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/archive/index.php/t-4637.html+%221969+mustang+gt%22+champagne+gold&cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Thanks, Steve Grassetti

qmh8ZdwHCO

Hi,

I found your email address on a blog from 3 years ago in which you were discussing a 1969 mustang GT that is champagne gold

vin # 9T02M146102. That was my car from 1976 through 1982. The last owner that I knew who had it was a guy named Richard Shirley who was in California. If you are Richard or know where that car is now please email me. Here is the link I found your email in.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:APDY4ac4kqsJ:www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/archive/index.php/t-4637.html+%221969+mustang+gt%22+champagne+gold&cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Thanks, Steve Grassetti