Sign in to follow this  
Jocar27

1969 GT for Sale

I have stored the vehicle since 1992 in a garage. The car needs to be restored, and it has the usual floor pan rust. The body has a small dent in the drivers door, but the rest of the car is straight. It has the deluxe interior with fold down rear seat.

The car has been in CA since 1989, and the engine was rebuilt in 1986.It has a 351W with a toploader 4 speed. I have not tried to turn it over for several years now.

I currently have the car stored in a rented garage. I've hauled this car from every house I've lived in and just don't have the time to restore it. I've owned the car since 1986 and used it as a daily driver when I was in the service. It has the cob webs and dust from years of sitting, but has been kept out of the weather.

I have pics from 1988, and can take recent pics if seriously interested.

Can you post your pics here when you get a chance.

Thanks

These are my older photos....the car does not look as clean since it's been stored for over 15 years.

I have to take some time to go to the garage I have it stored at for more recent pics. Sorry for the delay.

I also would like some pics of the car! i'm in ca and could get it right away.please send them to stang@coolmustangs.com i could overnight the funds...Thanks, Jim

It will take me a few days to get the pics. The garage is a few miles from my house and I'm up to my neck in family stuff if you understand.

I will have the pics posted shortly.

Rich

I'm asking 7k.

Rich

Gosh, $7K for a California Mach with a little floorpan rust...no need to wait for recent pictures! If I hadn't just bought an S-code, I'd buy this sight-unseen. Seems like a heck of a deal?

Gosh, $7K for a California Mach with a little floorpan rust...no need to wait for recent pictures! If I hadn't just bought an S-code, I'd buy this sight-unseen. Seems like a heck of a deal?

Thanks...but like most others here I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to cars. I want to be COMPLETELY up front when selling this car, and I'm not overjoyed letting it go.

I'll have the pics up hopefully in the next day, Saturday at the latest.

Rich

Thanks...but like most others here I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to cars. I want to be COMPLETELY up front when selling this car, and I'm not overjoyed letting it go.

Rich

Well if all other offers before me fail I would like more pics on the car too! Put me on the list.

i noticed you're looking for another 69 coupe. i have a 69 GT coupe that i'll be selling very shortly, still have a little bit of detail work to do yet but it's completely restored front to back. pics are in the gallery. i'm asking $25k for it, not sure if that's in your budget or not

Rich

Ok here's the pics...I have more that are in greater detail but can't post them due to file sze restrictions. If you're serious I can send them directly to you.

Thanks for the patience.. My wife is scheduled to be out of town and last minute running takes priority.. :blink:

Rich

Ok here's the pics...I have more that are in greater detail but can't post them due to file sze restrictions. If you're serious I can send them directly to you.

Thanks for the patience.. My wife is scheduled to be out of town and last minute running takes priority.. :blink:

Rich

Some more Pics...

My email is Rian06@cox.net

\

Rich

You're killing me, dude.

This is exactly what I was looking for about 6 months ago :taz:

Sorry about that....trust me I'm not thrilled at all selling this car, I've had it since H.S.

I owned a '65 at the time and my father bought this car so we could work on them together so it's killin me just putting it up. :death:

\

Rich

here's how your car decodes

Classic Mustang Decoder Results

Warranty Number: 9T02M146102

Year: 9 1969

Plant: T Metuchen, NJ

Body Series: 02 SportsRoof

Engine: M 351 4v V8

Unit: 146102 146102

Miscellaneous Vehicle Data

Body: 63B SportsRoof, Luxury Interior

Color: S5 Champagne Gold Metallic w/Flat Black Hood

Trim: DA Black Vinyl and Black Knitted Vinyl, Hi-Back, Luxury Interior

Date: 04M December 04, 1968

D.S.O: 17 Washington

Axle: R 3.25:1, Traction-Loc

Trans: 5 4-Speed Manual

WARRANTY NUMBER (required)BODY COLOR TRIM DATE D.S.O. AXLE TRANS ford.gif

with these options, i think you could get a good bit more for it than what you are asking, especially considering it's a GT. if only i hadn't already bought my cougar and my GT was already sold, i'd be all over this one. good luck in selling it and i hope you actually re-think that price. personally i'd put it on ebay and set the reserve at $10k, maybe even put a buy it now price of $12k on it and see if anyone bites.