Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAD IN NC

Louvers- Anybody buy from Kentucky Mustang?

Mustang resto is coming along. Body panels all aligned, coming out of shop ~1-2 weeks.

Right now I'm at a point to find the louvers for the back window. After searching the net it appears the best set I found as "OEM" for the best price is from:

Kentucky Mustang

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230185084611&rd=1

Question is has anybody bought from them or better yet are these the better style louvers?

Thanks in advance!

Mike

Mustang resto is coming along. Body panels all aligned, coming out of shop ~1-2 weeks.

Right now I'm at a point to find the louvers for the back window. After searching the net it appears the best set I found as "OEM" for the best price is from:

Kentucky Mustang

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230185084611&rd=1

Question is has anybody bought from them or better yet are these the better style louvers?

Thanks in advance!

Mike

hey mike ive bought from them directly good people to deal with directly never had anything shipped from them.Offered same price in person as online which some companies dont offer.Good knowledeable people because they also restore mustangs easy to talk to and offered lots of advice in person.

hey mike ive bought from them directly good people to deal with directly never had anything shipped from them.Offered same price in person as online which some companies dont offer.Good knowledeable people because they also restore mustangs easy to talk to and offered lots of advice in person.