Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mustang69

laurel mtn mustang

I bought my 620# lowering springs from them (no sheetmetal yet). They got here very quickly and seem to be a good product. Plus the price was right.

I'm going to need a 1/4 skin later in the year. Please post back with the quality/fitment of the sheetmetal once you do buy and install so the rest of us can get some feedback on their sheetmetal. Good luck!

I bought my 620# lowering springs from them (no sheetmetal yet). They got here very quickly and seem to be a good product. Plus the price was right.

I'm going to need a 1/4 skin later in the year. Please post back with the quality/fitment of the sheetmetal once you do buy and install so the rest of us can get some feedback on their sheetmetal. Good luck!

The only comment I can make is do NOT buy their EFI export brace. It was junk with different length pipes on the tower to firewall and cheap bends and quality overall. It also was not packed well and the powder coating was all scratched up out of the box. I ended up using the top plates on the tower and built my own.

The only comment I can make is do NOT buy their EFI export brace. It was junk with different length pipes on the tower to firewall and cheap bends and quality overall. It also was not packed well and the powder coating was all scratched up out of the box. I ended up using the top plates on the tower and built my own.

I bought their suspension package and I was a little jaded by their communication. Like a lot of people in the muscle car world their emails were poorly written and they had a problem with my order but failed to contact me. If I pay $1000 for an order and they have a problem I'd expect to be called quickly.

Once I contacted them they were quick. I'd suggest dealing over the phone if there's any problems. They're great on the phone. Just poor email communcation. I'd buy from them again but I'd keep an eye on my orders.

My only complaint about the product was that I ordered a complete suspension package. You'd think if you bought a package that came with all new suspension they'd include the nuts for the upper A arms, maybe the cam bolts for the lowers? Maybe the bolts for the shocks? Seems to make sense but it only came with the castle nuts for the ball joints. Kind of disapointing that I had to order them once I got everything else. That doesn't make much sense.

Atleast offer an option to do so, no? I'd assume that any human restoring a car would prefer new bolts when they buy ALL NEW suspension. lol Maybe I expect too much?

I bought their suspension package and I was a little jaded by their communication. Like a lot of people in the muscle car world their emails were poorly written and they had a problem with my order but failed to contact me. If I pay $1000 for an order and they have a problem I'd expect to be called quickly.

Once I contacted them they were quick. I'd suggest dealing over the phone if there's any problems. They're great on the phone. Just poor email communcation. I'd buy from them again but I'd keep an eye on my orders.

My only complaint about the product was that I ordered a complete suspension package. You'd think if you bought a package that came with all new suspension they'd include the nuts for the upper A arms, maybe the cam bolts for the lowers? Maybe the bolts for the shocks? Seems to make sense but it only came with the castle nuts for the ball joints. Kind of disapointing that I had to order them once I got everything else. That doesn't make much sense.

Atleast offer an option to do so, no? I'd assume that any human restoring a car would prefer new bolts when they buy ALL NEW suspension. lol Maybe I expect too much?