Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SlimeGold 69

What other muscle cars would you secretly like to own?

My fav's are - 68 Camaro, 74 Stingray, and then to a lesser extent the younger Corvettes, Impalas, Cougars, etc... I love classic cars.

I had a thought last night about seeing a convertible XC Falcon two door - doesn't seem like such a good idea now, but at the time!?!

Put me down for the 67 Chevelle (vert). I saw one on the street, and I loved it.

I guess there is something wrong with me, I hate Cuda's and Javelins. I'd take a 63 Vette. I wouldn't trade for my 69 coupe, though.

Check out this link -

Torrie is a tuner in Fla that I hae come to know through the FT community. Good guy who runs two business's one being a SCT tuning house second being a parts dealer (great prices - quick shipments). When he was given a ride in a FGT - he bought one, had it turboed and has now gone one step higher. This car beforehand with Twin Turbo's was a handfull - now with the SC added the numbers are off the scale ~ 950+ RWHP and 920 RWTQ at 3,600 RPM!

Now you know why I love these beasts

Coz - a ride in this one or Joe's (the original TTGT) will really light ya up and give new meaning of the word torque! You feel the filings in your teeth begin to pull out and the indentation of the seat grommets in your back when they get to high boost!

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8988&page=4

Here's my list

GT 40

87 GNX Grand National

72 Olds 422 convertible 455

65 Pontiac Catalina 421 Tri power Convertible (ultimate Land yacht)

89 Lamborghini Countach Anniversary (They just looked so cool)

72 Pantera

68 RS/SS Camaro

Like your taste.... I knew somebody who had the Catalina in Lombard Ill., Dark Green w/ White Convertible - what a love machine that was :tongue_smilie: and who could forget the Pantera... Looked at many befor the FGT came to reality!

Now that's a big wish list. Good choices though.

yeah and i even forgot several.

i want another 78 mustang II coupe that i can put an SVO drivetrain in

70's pantera GTS

aussie falcon XB GT coupe (black and silver or metallic blue and black)

87 GNX and an 87 T-type in vanilla white (sort of the darth vader/luke skywalker combo if you will)

69 AMC Hurst SC/Rambler

the 69 cougar eliminator prototype with the 2 speed rearend (the Streeper is what they called it, part of the Mercury Streep Scene campaign, short for Street and Strip)

69 cougar XR7 with 428scj and automatic with 3.90 gears and dealer installed AC :shifty:

and i'm sure there are even more that i'm forgetting this time.

Coz - a ride in this one or Joe's (the original TTGT) will really light ya up and give new meaning of the word torque! You feel the filings in your teeth begin to pull out and the indentation of the seat grommets in your back when they get to high boost!

I think "GT-40 or similar" is pretty much a given for anyone who actually knows....

As long as we are dreaming I'll start with Jay Leno's collection and then fill in the blanks as I go.

Actually, if I had unlimited resources I've always wanted to have my own onsight garage/showroom with a full time mechanic and body guy and I would start building my own museum of famous TV and movie cars one at a time and getting my own hands dirty as often as possible on every project. Man, I would just love that and I'd drive a different one each day too.

As long as we are dreaming I'll start with Jay Leno's collection and then fill in the blanks as I go.

Actually, if I had unlimited resources I've always wanted to have my own onsight garage/showroom with a full time mechanic and body guy and I would start building my own museum of famous TV and movie cars one at a time and getting my own hands dirty as often as possible on every project. Man, I would just love that and I'd drive a different one each day too.

it's a doozie. :biggrin:

now those are some funny commercials. i don't really get the ming blue reference though, what's that all about?

B - Albert B's post #35 in this thread. First time I saw Ming Blue in writing since I saw that commercial. Had to reply!

ZOWEE!!!!!

I gotsa list for ya.

Ford

'64 Thunderbolt

'68 1/2 428 Cobra Jet Fastback

'69 Mach 1

'70 Mach 1

'69 Boss 302

'70 Boss 302

'65 GT 350

'66 GT 350H

'67 GT500

'68 GT500KR hardtop

'69 GT500

'70 GT500

'70 Torino Cobra

'69 Cougar Eliminator

'70 Cyclone Spoiler

Mopar

'68 Bengal Charger

'68 Hemi Charger RT

'69 Hemi Charger RT

'69 Hemi Daytona

'69 Hemi RoadRunner

'70 Hemi Superbird

'70 Hemi 'Cuda

'70 AAR 'Cuda

'71 Hemi 'Cuda

'70 Hemi Challenger RT

'71 Hemi Challenger RT

'70 T/A Challenger

'69 Super Bee

GM

'57 Bel Air

'69 ZL-1 Corvette

'69 L88 Corvette

'69 ZL-1 Camaro

'69 Nickey Camaro

'69 Yenko Camaro

'70 Chevelle SS454 LS6

'70 El Camino SS454 LS6

'66 GTO

'69 GTO Judge

I think thats it (for now) if i remember anymore ill edit and add.

what ya guys think?

I gotsa list for ya.

Ford

'64 Thunderbolt

'68 1/2 428 Cobra Jet Fastback

'69 Mach 1

'70 Mach 1

'69 Boss 302

'70 Boss 302

'65 GT 350

'66 GT 350H

'67 GT500

'68 GT500KR hardtop

'69 GT500

'70 GT500

'70 Torino Cobra

'69 Cougar Eliminator

'70 Cyclone Spoiler

Mopar

'68 Bengal Charger

'68 Hemi Charger RT

'69 Hemi Charger RT

'69 Hemi Daytona

'69 Hemi RoadRunner

'70 Hemi Superbird

'70 Hemi 'Cuda

'70 AAR 'Cuda

'71 Hemi 'Cuda

'70 Hemi Challenger RT

'71 Hemi Challenger RT

'70 T/A Challenger

'69 Super Bee

GM

'57 Bel Air

'69 ZL-1 Corvette

'69 L88 Corvette

'69 ZL-1 Camaro

'69 Nickey Camaro

'69 Yenko Camaro

'70 Chevelle SS454 LS6

'70 El Camino SS454 LS6

'66 GTO

'69 GTO Judge

I think thats it (for now) if i remember anymore ill edit and add.

what ya guys think?

i think you'd need all of Bill Gates' money to buy everything on that list and maybe more to boot :biggrin: