Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SlimeGold 69

What other muscle cars would you secretly like to own?

1969 ish Cuda or Challenger, or a new '08 Challenger would be nice.

just FYI, the challenger didn't come out until the 70 model year. i believe the barracuda came out in 64 a few months before the mustang, IIRC, i've always like the 68-69 barracudas

the Barracuda came out exactly 2 WEEKS before the Mustang came out, the name 'Cuda wasnt named on the car till 1970. To differentiate between the Barracuda luxury side of the car and the high performance 'Cuda. Wait, maybe before that cuz i remember seeing 340 'Cuda decals on the hood of the 69 Cuda. IDK

1968 Camaro convertible RS SS would be nice.

:ban: A Crapmaro - are you serious? Actually I like them also but doubt I would ever own one. They do make a nice Pro-Tour car though

2152326250054815621S600x600Q85.jpg

1968 Camaro convertible RS SS would be nice.

:ban: A Crapmaro - are you serious? Actually I like them also but doubt I would ever own one. They do make a nice Pro-Tour car though

2152326250054815621S600x600Q85.jpg

My Mustang was my third choice for a car. Here's the list of what I want in order

1) 76-78 Ford Falcon Coupe (a Cobra would be preferred)

2) 68 Pontiac Firebird (preferrably a convertible)

3) 69/70 Mustang Fastback

4) 70-74 AMC Javelin

5) 67-69 Camaro

6) 70-71 Torino

Here's some others that aren't exactly musclecars but fast cool cars, in no particular order:

99-03 BMW 528iT wagon, 5sp (looking for one as a DD)

Any BMW M-series

68-70 Lamborghini Islero (like I'll ever be able to afford one)

GT40 Kit Car

93-98 Toyota Supra, with a 1UZ-FE Lexus V8 swapped in

R32, 33, or 34 Nissan Skyline

i'd take a 70-73 z-28 or rally sport, i'm not much for the 1st gens

You sure? The 1st gen camaros are just beefed-up Mustangs....Same styling, different proportions....

Yo B, thought you might dig this. My Chevy Lovin buddy that helped me drop my engine in is now building a 73' Camaro. He had a 94' qtr mile street legal car for years that I thought he would never part with but after working on my car a little and our mutal friend who did all my body work owning 3 69' Camaro's himself he kinda got the classic bug and bought this one. Of course stock didn't last for long and he;s going modified now and dumping his old LS1 power plant in it.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2532279

cool car, too bad it's "every other camaro red" i swear, you'd think that chevy only ever built red camaros. even the guys at Hot Rod, Car craft, and PHR are getting sick of red camaros on the cover of the magazine, no shit!!!!! but at least it's not a red 69 camaro

cool car, too bad it's "every other camaro red" i swear, you'd think that chevy only ever built red camaros. even the guys at Hot Rod, Car craft, and PHR are getting sick of red camaros on the cover of the magazine, no shit!!!!! but at least it's not a red 69 camaro

Yeah tell me about it, I get so sick of resale red on pretty much any old car these days (no offense to the red car owners on the board what so ever).

Unfortunately the paint was in real good shape when he got it so that is the last thing on his to do list like it or not. His 94' was red too though so he may never change it, who knows.