Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1BAD351

Gov'ts out to get us? what is this crap?

This is why I wear my tin foil hat at ALL times - not just when trying to repel Aliens messages from getting into my brain.

If you would like one of my special tin foil hats that are sure to stop Aliens and Chemtrails send me $19.95 plus $5 S/H and I will get one out to you ASAP. As a special deal for all my fellow Mustang'ers I will offer group discounts starting at 10% off for every 10 purchased.

This could save your life..... Email me TODAY - don't wait.

ya know it's kinda funny i saw something on the History channel or something about US military planes doing some kind of ozone repletion testing and that's what these contrails were. anyone else see that show? i think it was about secret government programs like area 51 and the clovis crash and SR-71, U2 and other spy planes, satellites, etc. man, i wish i could remember what the show was.

its supposed to be some thing to help reflect the suns rays or something to help "global warming", i really dunno wtf is goin on. All i know is global warming is a bucn of crap.

no this stuff was actual Ozone they were spraying in an attempt to repair the damaged ozone. global warming isn't just a bunch of crap but i've yet to see any solid proof that it's human caused phenomenon or if it's just the earth cycling like it always had. in any case i'm trying to be more earth friendly on the cougar build by setting it to run on E-85 or propane as well as regular old gasoline, it'll probably end up being able to run on E-85 since we are getting a new E-85 plant built here right now and it should be up and running before i get the cougar done but we also have a couple of propane stations here too so we'll see, either way it'll be getting aluminum heads, long rods and about 10-10.5:1 compression

no this stuff was actual Ozone they were spraying in an attempt to repair the damaged ozone. global warming isn't just a bunch of crap but i've yet to see any solid proof that it's human caused phenomenon or if it's just the earth cycling like it always had. in any case i'm trying to be more earth friendly on the cougar build by setting it to run on E-85 or propane as well as regular old gasoline, it'll probably end up being able to run on E-85 since we are getting a new E-85 plant built here right now and it should be up and running before i get the cougar done but we also have a couple of propane stations here too so we'll see, either way it'll be getting aluminum heads, long rods and about 10-10.5:1 compression

yeah not crap, I mean its jsut the earth going through its cyle no human stuff did this.

If you look back in history, there's proof that the UK intentionally sprayed Syph on London. I hate to sound like this, but they really are out to get us. (Why do you think you never see world "leaders" talking to actual, common people? -The answer is, they think they already know what they need to know.)

I leave my tinfoil hat off most of the time, to give them a real dose of what I think.

BTW, be on the lookout for when the entire country goes to HD TV. It makes for great occular hypno-programming.

yeah not crap, I mean its jsut the earth going through its cyle no human stuff did this.

i wouldn't doubt that it's human caused but no one has really com up with any definitive proof yet. the earth will take care of itself even if it kills us off, so i guess it doesn't matter a whole bunch

what is that?

Somewhere between:

"Oooo..shiny"

and

"Can't....look....away...."

In reality, there is a machine developed (link lost in internet) that makes sound in your head, without actually vibrating the air in between....so you actually hear things in your head, but no one else will....

You are warned.

Yea there out to get us in alot of ways and they want to mold us into what they want us to be. They said if you smoke your a bad bad person and now cigs are over $4.00 a pack to make it so expensive not many can afford it. And now with all this global warming stuff coming out gas is over $3.00 a gallon to send us a message that we will make you stop using so much gas. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.:shifty:

Yea there out to get us in alot of ways and they want to mold us into what they want us to be. They said if you smoke your a bad bad person and now cigs are over $4.00 a pack to make it so expensive not many can afford it. And now with all this global warming stuff coming out gas is over $3.00 a gallon to send us a message that we will make you stop using so much gas. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.:shifty:

yeah and teh cigarette companies make it so hard to quit smoking that you have to pay that $4.00+ a pack. when i started smoking cigs were less than a dollar a pack...a lot less. i started smoking in like 82 or 83 when they were around $.75 a pack. talk about inflation:helpsmilie:

Back OT, the word to google is "pluviculture"-the art/science of rainmaking.

When I started driving, gas was like, 97cents/gal. Look at that for inflation, but I don't blame Exxon/Mobil for posting record profits now...It's probably just some quirk of the new global economy-Like they said.