Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cphsonic

Thanks to Streetking: 69 max rubber

wow.... really like the MONZA B94/30

... only @ 701.00 us :tongue_smilie:

like those B11R's also... but a little out of my price range...lol

Been looking for some Pantera / De Tomaso 351C tall valve covers to clear roller rockers .. would be nice to have the De Tomaso seats also....:punk:

Italian, and they are really nice. Both quality and fit.

Check them out here, mine are the B11R:

http://www.bf-torino.de/BF-Sitze/bf-sitze.html

...and its all in german on the site :whistling: Prices are Euro of course.

hey there cphsonic, a few years ago here in the auburn ca foothills there was a guy selling a 69 stang(your twin) same everything looks wise......any chance you bought that car from the guy or did you build this it yourself ? if you did very nice job... the one here was a beauty like yours and he had the motor built,balanced,rpm heads etc.. with a top loader and a detroit locker! he was asking 15,000 i met him in georgetown for a ride and woooooo! that car was really something to say the least! thanks

hey there cphsonic, a few years ago here in the auburn ca foothills there was a guy selling a 69 stang(your twin) same everything looks wise......any chance you bought that car from the guy or did you build this it yourself ? if you did very nice job... the one here was a beauty like yours and he had the motor built,balanced,rpm heads etc.. with a top loader and a detroit locker! he was asking 15,000 i met him in georgetown for a ride and woooooo! that car was really something to say the least! thanks

Yep, from a suburb of Sacramento in 2006. Price is about right too. How cool that you've actually driven it! :001_smile: Toploader is swapped for a manual reverse C4 (a "RR" version), Locker is now a Truetrac, new wheels, stiffer suspension, traction bars, big brakes etc. If you liked the handling then you should try it now.

The motor is really well built (by a guy named Joe Boghosian) and it makes plenty power like a lot of motors (~400hp), but it always just WORKS. Been cruising, beating on it on the road course and drag strip and it never fails me. It's loosing a bit of water from a headgasket recently, but that's the first I've ever had with it. Car is for sale now BTW, got a new one in the works.

Yep, from a suburb of Sacramento in 2006. Price is about right too. How cool that you've actually driven it! :001_smile: Toploader is swapped for a manual reverse C4 (a "RR" version), Locker is now a Truetrac, new wheels, stiffer suspension, traction bars, big brakes etc. If you liked the handling then you should try it now.

The motor is really well built (by a guy named Joe Boghosian) and it makes plenty power like a lot of motors (~400hp), but it always just WORKS. Been cruising, beating on it on the road course and drag strip and it never fails me. It's loosing a bit of water from a headgasket recently, but that's the first I've ever had with it. Car is for sale now BTW, got a new one in the works.

Hah, old thread revival.

Seats are Italian made Nürburgring B11 R in vinyl: http://www.bf-torino.de/BF-Sitze/bf-sitze.html

Pricelist is in Euro of course:http://www.bf-torino.de/BF-Sitze/bfpreise.txt

I've run a number of seats over the years and for overall fit, function and quality I'll give these a 9 out of 10. Worth the price.

yeah old revival thanks to you man im going to purchase my fr500 wheels the brakes set up is just like urs im going with anthracite wheels now i just need someone narrow them.

but it seems theres a typo on your front wheels, you said 5.85 bs when the site you gave me says 5.9 151 mm with +24 off set. unless im reading the wrong wheel.