Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R4K

Chop request/opinions on '69 Coupe

I've been thinking for a while that a tri-color red, black and white like from some of the Trans-Am cars would look good on a coupe.

I think the way this guy has the red meeting the black, with the white pinstripe separating the two (and the red pinstripe where the white meets the black on the hood) highlights the body lines, and I've always liked the '69 coupe's body lines. I wouldn't even think about deleting or replacing the stock '69 scoops, though, so the boss stripe probably wouldn't work (I'm apparently the only one who likes them, though, lol).

Anybody got any opinions one way or the other on it?

Anybody feel froggy enough to photochop a coupe with this paint scheme?

I could dig up some before pics.

IMG_1540.jpg

I think it would be alot less work to to chop out what you don't wnat in that picture and change the roof line then to add it all onto your red coupe but if you post a good before pic I can give it a try too.

Yeah, sorry I've been so slack in getting a "before" up...I don't have any pictures already taken that would be good for the chop, and the car is rather immobile in the garage due to an intake swap, and isn't in a good place to take pictures right now. *sigh*

Yeah, sorry I've been so slack in getting a "before" up...I don't have any pictures already taken that would be good for the chop, and the car is rather immobile in the garage due to an intake swap, and isn't in a good place to take pictures right now. *sigh*

Dude, you're on the internet. :lol:

http://www.images.google.com