Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gfeighny

PIC request: Black 69

I don't think they are. 69Boss429's has 17" magnums, no hood pins and deleted pillar ornaments. I think his looks better than the other one, that was actually what I meant as an apple to apple thing.

EDIT: Now that I look closer I don't even think the one you posted is a real Boss 9, it may be a clone. Look at how it has the regular Chin spolier and not the special one.

Here are a few of my favorite Black Tangs.

IMO: This is the BADest BOSS 429 Ever Made. Its Perfect!!!! :thumbup:

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1200&d=1173914091

I posted a few more pic's here

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/showthread.php?t=261&page=11

Some guy at NPD own's it. I have 20pic's email me if you want more.

Black 69 Mach 1

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1207&d=1173915056

69Boss429, you have a P.M.

Let me take a guess at what that is.

They are 17" Billet Magnums, front 17"x8" with 4.5 backspace and 245/45/17 tires and rear 17"X9.5" with 5.5 backspace and 275/40/17 tires.

Yes, no maybe???????

Let me take a guess at what that is.

They are 17" Billet Magnums, front 17"x8" with 4.5 backspace and 245/45/17 tires and rear 17"X9.5" with 5.5 backspace and 275/40/17 tires.

Yes, no maybe???????

Sorry,you lose Pakrat!

Question was ,is your header ground clearance a problem.

Answer,yes,with the heavy Boss 429 in the front,but,should not be a problem with your 351.

Next question.

Oh well, I took a shot. I had pretty good odds since everyone loves those rims usually.

Hey Mach1NH, welcome to the boards, nice car! Where abouts in NH are you? I live in Exeter.

Windham. I take the car to Epping regularly!

Hey cool, that's like 25 miles away if you take the back roads on 111, I'm actually right off 111A. My wife used to work in East Hampstead and I spent a few years in Nashua during the early 80's. We use to drive thru there all the time going to Canobie Lake.

The body shop that is finishing my car is starting a cruise night on Wednesdays this summer and Rogan's Bakery has them every Monday night as well. We'll have to hook up some time if you get the chance.

Something about a black boss 429! man is it super cheesy to just fake my 351 fastback as a Boss 429 Clone? probably, but its tempting!

There is nothing wrong with giving it the look and essence but I wouldn't put the 429 decal on it if you keep the 351 in it. I saw one once though that used the 71' style Boss 351 hood decal on the same fender spot as the 429 and it had a nice custom look to it.