Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Streetking

Pics of 295's on 18x10r with no mini-tubb

Did you leave the drums out back? I can't see too well from the angles. I'm going with 13" Cobra Discs up front too (Mustang Steve Kit) and I am a little hesitant about my wheel choice. I'd like to show off the front set but I am afraid the rear will look too naked if the rim is too open.

I'm running rear discs also.

SW

any axle wrap/rear wheel hop when you rip into it? De-arching the springs would be a more inexpensive way to go, but with the power I'm looking to put down I'm consdering the RSS rear setup.

very nice cars sir.

No problem with axle wrap, the caltrac bars help also. I went with de-arching because I like the ride better than the aftermarket springs that I tried.

thanks,

SW

So, here at school we have a few guys with a poster that reads....

"Inspiration for Higher Education"

With a picture of four or five high end automobiles in a garage similar to yours, just below a gorgeous house on the ocean in what appears to be a tropical climate.

Mind lining the cars up and taking a picture? The Mustang could certainly be the first one....

Oh and I'm not sure how much you have done to the SC 300, but our local import shop has been featured in at least one magazine for their large single turbo SC 300. The car put down over 700 rwhp, still has A/C and power everything and looks extremely good. They offer a custom intake setup that no one else has and specialize in these type of cars.

So, here at school we have a few guys with a poster that reads....

"Inspiration for Higher Education"

With a picture of four or five high end automobiles in a garage similar to yours, just below a gorgeous house on the ocean in what appears to be a tropical climate.

Mind lining the cars up and taking a picture? The Mustang could certainly be the first one....

Oh and I'm not sure how much you have done to the SC 300, but our local import shop has been featured in at least one magazine for their large single turbo SC 300. The car put down over 700 rwhp, still has A/C and power everything and looks extremely good. They offer a custom intake setup that no one else has and specialize in these type of cars.

I have 2 SC's. My daily driver is the stock Lexus motor single turbo that makes 500 on pump, 650 on 109. The other one has a Supra engine conversion that makes 797 rwh, 6spd and I have run a 10.1@143 on slicks.

thanks,

SW

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

I know you are doing the Car Craft spread, but what shocks are you running front and rear??? Did you convert the front end to coil overs???

Thanks

I have KYBs on now but, I just got some Koni's this week. No coilovers, Global West springs.

SW