Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carnivore

Mustang outline for paint mockups

Hey, if you want me to finish it or give you a higher resolution let me know. Or if you need a certain file type. I can give you a vector based image I think.

Would your dad freehand it or use some cord of Plexi CNC machine?

but then, I'm not very speedy on getting around to things usually.. I think I promised someone on here some A Arms.. .I gotta ship those things... I better be sure he still wants'm first though.

Anyway, I'm glad you guys can use it. =)

Hey, if you want me to finish it or give you a higher resolution let me know. Or if you need a certain file type. I can give you a vector based image I think.

but then, I'm not very speedy on getting around to things usually.. I think I promised someone on here some A Arms.. .I gotta ship those things... I better be sure he still wants'm first though.

i have no idea how he's planning on doing it. i seem to remember something about a CNC engraving machine, though.

i have no idea how he's planning on doing it. i seem to remember something about a CNC engraving machine, though.

I did some simple hand drawn line art as well a while back of the side profile, hood and rear tail so that I could try out some different color and stripe ideas in photo shop. Still waiting for a friend to scan them for me but as soon as I get them I'll post those up as well.

I did some simple hand drawn line art as well a while back of the side profile, hood and rear tail so that I could try out some different color and stripe ideas in photo shop. Still waiting for a friend to scan them for me but as soon as I get them I'll post those up as well.