Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cupid

BARNYARD Treasures

Wow !!,..great find MAX !,..congrats ! Very rare & unusual.Please keep us updated with progress pics. Do you have pics posted of your '69 ?

The Marti report says that the interior and trim combo is one of only 237 made. I knew it was rare as I haven't seen a Grande that color since I sold mine in hich school almost 30 years ago. It's a late build date, so I am pretty certain it was a Cleveland equipped car, a 2 barrel H code. It's gonna need everything, but it seems a solid start. I am waiting for the transporter to deliver it next week.

My 69 isn't done yet, I still have body work to do. Unfortunately, getting this Grande means my Maverick will probably have to go. Here are pics of both:

105_0594.jpg

Mav2.jpg

Wow !!,..great find MAX !,..congrats ! Very rare & unusual.Please keep us updated with progress pics. Do you have pics posted of your '69 ?

The Marti report says that the interior and trim combo is one of only 237 made. I knew it was rare as I haven't seen a Grande that color since I sold mine in hich school almost 30 years ago. It's a late build date, so I am pretty certain it was a Cleveland equipped car, a 2 barrel H code. It's gonna need everything, but it seems a solid start. I am waiting for the transporter to deliver it next week.

My 69 isn't done yet, I still have body work to do. Unfortunately, getting this Grande means my Maverick will probably have to go. Here are pics of both:

105_0594.jpg

Mav2.jpg