Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

icebluestang

For Sale '69 Interior Rear 1/4 Trim Panels

For Sale

'69 Interior Rear 1/4 Trim Panels Originals In Great Condition! End tabs and holes are not cracked. $150. buyer pays shipping as well. For a shipping quote provide a zip code. If more pics are need personal message me with an email address to respond to. Thank you Have a Great Day!

dri1.jpg

dri2.jpg

dri3.jpg

pas1.jpg

pas2.jpg

pas3.jpg

Hello,

CHANGED THE PRICE TO $100.00 PLUS SHIPPING

For Sale

'69 Interior Rear 1/4 Trim Panels Originals In Great Condition! End tabs and holes are not cracked. $100. buyer pays shipping as well. For a shipping quote provide a zip code. If more pics are need personal message me with an email address to respond to. Thank you Have a Great Day!

Hello,

For Sale

'69 Interior Rear 1/4 Trim Panels Originals In Great Condition! End tabs and holes are not cracked. $100. buyer pays shipping as well. For a shipping quote provide a zip code. If more pics are need personal message me with an email address to respond to. Thank you Have a Great Day!

Hello,

For Sale

'69 Interior Rear 1/4 Trim Panels Originals In Great Condition! End tabs and holes are not cracked. $100. buyer pays shipping as well. For a shipping quote provide a zip code. If more pics are need personal message me with an email address to respond to. No dissapointments Item sold as is. Email me at Leo69stang@verizon.net if more info is needed. Thank you Have a Great Day!

Hello,

For Sale

'69 Interior Rear 1/4 Trim Panels Originals In Great Condition! End tabs and holes are not cracked. $100. buyer pays shipping as well. For a shipping quote provide a zip code. If more pics are need personal message me with an email address to respond to. No dissapointments Item sold as is. Email me at Leo69stang@verizon.net if more info is needed. Thank you Have a Great Day!