Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

70Coupe

some stangs in a yard

anyone need parts for a 67, 69, or 71, Mustang Coupe? i cant guarantee that what you request i can get, but i will try to see if they are there. the 71 is the best for parts, followed by the 69, then the 67. doors, fenders, trunks, int. pieces, LET ME KNOW!!

no fastbacks, dragpack69, i can get the taillight panel tho, the 70 has since been crushed. and ill check on the tinted glass(which ones you need?), and im pretty sure the horns are still on the 69. as soon as i can get down there ill check on this stuff for ya.

NP guys glad to help out fellow Stangers. im pretty sure i can get most of the glass, unless its clear, im pretty sure i remember seein a Glove Box Lid. anybody needin anything else. (Just to let you guys know, i might not get down there for a week or two, depends on the upcoming winter)

ill be headin down to the yard today, and ill take along the digital camera, and ill take pics of ALL the older cars, just in case you guys need anything for something non-Stang. ill check on the parts, and then repost tonight on the pics, and A LIST of the old cars hes got down there and whats useful. Sound Good?!

no deal on the taillight panel, i noticed that its bent. no horns on the 69. i believe the windows are clear, i didnt have a piece of paper to check it right then. tell me what piece you need for the glove box, RWCSTANG. next post ill show the pics, plus some of the other stangs in the yard.

i totally forgot about this post, sorry guys. anyways, i think i can get ONE of the fender extentions, the driver side. the car was hit in the front right, so i dont know how good the passenger extention is. next time i get down their ill check.

I need a Grande woodgrain passanger side dash panel assembly, with a clock.

Protowrxs has one, not sure if has the plastic panel (i think he does) but i know for sure he has the clock and the woodgrain, we just did some swapping for a clock delete panel.

Mine is completely missing, so I need everything. I just saw a woodgrain clock delete panel go on ebay a little while back. I thought about it, but all grandes had a clock, I believe...

yeah the clock was standard on the grande. i'm pretty sure he has the back panel too but we just swapped the woodgrain parts.