Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

muhtalicbloo

WTS: (4) 15X7 American Racing Torque Thrust II's

Wanting to sell four in great condition 15X7 Torque Thrust II's. They have been well maintained and have never seen snow/salt. These came off my '69 and the only reason for selling is b/c I bought some 17" wheels of the same thing. I've had trouble selling them...haven't even got a call about them but would like to dish them off to someone who could use them. They are 5X4.5" bolt patterned and should fit most 5 lug fords. They come w/ tires mounted (Cooper Cobra GT's) but do need to be replaced. One center piece (removable and replaceable for cheap) has a gouge in it which isn't really noticeable until close inspection. These wheels do come w/ the chrome lug nuts too. Hoping to get $475 for them (price is shipped) as is.

You can contact me by email at

pb-bright@wiu.edu

or

adidac_23_02@yahoo.com

260149635_e6ffe51894_b.jpg

260149636_ad94c8f87e_b.jpg

260149639_5fc70d529b_b.jpg

n30404315_30020523_6444.jpg

i think the reason you're having trouble selling them is because the price is pretty high. you can buy a brand new set on ebay, delivered, for less than that. i've seen them go on ebay for about $500-550 BRAND NEW. if you were to sell them for around $400 bucks or so, i think you'd have a better chance of getting rid of them. hell, if i hadn't just bought a set of 69 shelby wheels i'd buy them from you for $400.