Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cupid

Paypal?

Has anybody used PayPal? Is it hard to use? I'm thinking about doing some "ebaying" this week and am looking for info on the useability of this service. Also, I've found tons of info on how to pay with Paypal, but what about receiving $ with paypal. Thoughts?

Personally I've used Paypal to both buy and sell for several years without issues. Just don't fall for any of the scams to get your username/password. Once signed up to pay you can see the options needed to receive money.

Just my experience.

-Stephen

I was protected by using paypal when I bought an alledged NOS part for my 69 boss 302. The part came and I could see it was a repo part. After about a month of emails and me proving the part was repo, Pictures and a letter from a local mustang parts dealer stating I was screwed. I was credited back to my Visa the whole amount. So I highly recommend them.

I had to call them today because a family member of mine sold a laptop on ebay and was paid with paypal but for some reason paypa reversed the charges. The person on the other end committed credit card fraud and they are looking into it. But we were covered by the seller protection policy and sent to the confirmed address and had signature confirmation. So we will see how everything turns out.