Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pakrat

69 & 70 webring

I was trying to find the old 69 and 70 mustang supersite (or so they called it because this place didn't exist yet :001_icon16: :asshole:) and it looks like all i could find was remnants of a webring. I had to highlight the whole page just to read it but of a couple of interesting oddities were there some of you may want to check out.

http://pub49.bravenet.com/sitering/show.php?usernum=4207540020

I used to have a lot of conversations with Larry when I was looking for a car, he was a really nice and helpful guy and had a wicked Maroon vert that had it all. Too bad. Alot of cool sites seem gone by the way side, I used to like a place called the Mach pit too but it's seems to have vanished. I hope that never happens here becasue I love this place, it takes up a good 85% of my internet time these days. I barely check in at the other old haunts any more.

me too, i spend more time on here than enywhere else. i used to hit all of them. stangnet, vmf, Brad's site, corner carvers, the pro touring site and a couple others too. now it seems to be about 60% here, 20% SN and 10% checking the other ones but rarely posting anywhere else.