Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spoofty

Best 69 Mustang?

Your favorite 69 Stangs? You can pick more than one.  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite 69 Stangs? You can pick more than one.

Clearly there is a mistake....

There is no option for: "I don't care for the '69, the '70 looks WAYY better"

:ph34r:

Hehe.. by design I bet.

Personally I'd still like a 1969 Boss 302 clone, 351C 2bbl heads, with the 1970 Boss stripe. I never really liked the 69 Boss stripe but like the 69 front end better.

Of course I'll likely never have to worry about that though, I'll be lucky to get my old Coupe back on the road.

-Stephen

Clearly there is a mistake....

There is no option for: "I don't care for the '69, the '70 looks WAYY better"

:ph34r:

In case you hadn't noticed this site is 69stang.com :lol: :lol: :lol: . Hehehe. Maybe the next poll should what's better 69 or 70.

I would have to say "I don't care for the '70, the '69 looks WAYY better":001_tongue:

In case you hadn't noticed this site is 69stang.com :lol: :lol: :lol: . Hehehe. Maybe the next poll should what's better 69 or 70.

I would have to say "I don't care for the '70, the '69 looks WAYY better":001_tongue:

Agree. Front end with the four headlamps and grille more recessed looks a whole lot better.

Hey now... be nice to us '70 owners, or we'll have to take our ball and go play somewhere else...j/k...

As for me, since the '69 and '70 Shelbys were essentially the same, I think either one would be an excellent choice. But I gotta say I dig the '70 Mach 1 quarters, taillights, hood pins, grille, and rocker moldings more than the '69 stuff, plus you could get a 351C!

there is now one vote for the GT. the GT was and always will be my favorite version of the 69. there is a reason why ford STILL uses the GT name plate.

Because its cheaper to cast GT into an emblem? :biggrin:

Playing it a little safe Ben? Nothing like voting for each one just so you don't get any disgruntled members.

I think this poll is rigged anyway, no way the coupe can beat out the Vert, that's just silly.

Haha pakrat howd you know what i voted for! It says pick the best and they are all the #$#@ , therefor i voted for all of them im sure you voted for the vert with mutiple accounts.

I actually fell in love with the fastback first and then through my lack of money bought a coupe and now i actually like the coupe a weee bit more than the fastback.

Edit: i did not think to look at the results... duh.

:hang: Very funny! But your right unfortunetly i've never used that poll function in that manner. But thats ok it could be worse i could own a vert.....

True, true, but you could always paint it red and sell it quickly. There is always some guy with thick gold chains and a perm just waiting for one so he can cruise the high schools and pick up chicks.:death: