Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TStone

well - here it is, and I know I'm gonna get flamed!

Yep thats it, im deleting your email account!! haha just kidding. Well nothing chevy is my flavor but it looks like its in good shape. I'm not a fan of red on red either (interior), but i hope you enjoy it.

Yeh the linching of TSTONE will be held tuesday at midnight everyone bring your rocks, pitchforks, and lighter fluid because we gonna have a good ol time. Oh almost forgot YEEHAW.

just teasin well sort of.

i'll be there and i'll bring the beer too :devil:

Tstone, i see a bunch of stuff on that car that needs fixin' ASAP. namely the wheels first, then put the engine compartment back stock and lose all the simulated braided hose (yech!!!) oh, and all those stickers on the subframe connectors gotta go. otherwise it looks like a nice ride, well, for a camaro anyway :tt2:

and what was the reason for the purchasing of the lowly camaro, and not a primo stang. j/k, if i had to buy a camaro though id prolly take either a 69 Yenko or a 69 Nickey. i do believe i missed the lynching of TSTONE, so can we hold another one for my sake

hmmmmm all ill say is nice opinion...erm a wait nice errrrr nice camaro red on red reminds me of my first car a red on red 68 firebird my mom bought brand new i cant really say much cause after all i am the mopar guy who defected to ford sort of kinda

Thats cool, looks good.

I Almost traded my coupe for a 67 RS. It was all good until one of my ex-friends went out drinking with the guy and told him it was a real RS and not a clone like he thought.

Ah well, we all make mistakes.

Ah so you went with the 68' nice choice. I had considered one myself once back in 89' before I stopped doing drugs, well daily anyway.:death:

So it's not a 69 or a stang even, hmmmm. As much as we like you it's kinda hard to come up with vlaid reasons for letting you stay. I guess if you don't change your signature we can deal but you'll have to agree to be our bitch and take alot of shit.

BTW, some fool done put your distributor in the wrong place, you best get that back to the front where it belongs.:single fuck:

Ah so you went with the 68' nice choice. I had considered one myself once back in 89' before I stopped doing drugs, well daily anyway.:death:

So it's not a 69 or a stang even, hmmmm. As much as we like you it's kinda hard to come up with vlaid reasons for letting you stay. I guess if you don't change your signature we can deal but you'll have to agree to be our bitch and take alot of shit.

BTW, some fool done put your distributor in the wrong place, you best get that back to the front where it belongs.:single fuck:

:biggrin::biggrin:

:lol: :lol: I would have to do drugs to get in a Ch**y too.:shit: :biggrin: I can't even say the word.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :lol: :lol: