Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pakrat

A gift for my Stang Friends......

Sure, enjoy and pass it along by email if you wan't, just don't post it in a thread on another forum like I did here.

Honestly as much as I like working for this company I don't think I'd buy much at full retail if I didn't. The stuff is good but very pricey.

yeah i noticed the stuff is pretty pricey. i probably won't get anything but my wife very well might. i'm kind of a sneakers kind of guy and pretty loyal to Reebok, because they have always been the most comfortable for my feet (heel spurs).

Well B in all honesty I can only say two words, Power Lounger. It may not be your normal style of shoe but they are in no word of a lie the most comfortable shoe on the planet! They'll make your sneakers feel like cowboy boots that are 2 sizes too small.

By the way Reebok is only a few towns a way from me and a friend of mine works there so next time he sends me one of his discounts I'll be sure to copy you on it.

Well B in all honesty I can only say two words, Power Lounger. It may not be your normal style of shoe but they are in no word of a lie the most comfortable shoe on the planet! They'll make your sneakers feel like cowboy boots that are 2 sizes too small.

By the way Reebok is only a few towns a way from me and a friend of mine works there so next time he sends me one of his discounts I'll be sure to copy you on it.

i'll look into those, the reebok discount would be awesome though, thanks.