Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TStone

Is this a good price?

1970 Mach 1 (supposed to be real?) H-code (supposed to be rebuilt original block) C4 trans and detroit locker rearend - all metal no rust but needs restored (dings..etc, old repaint). Mechanically all new/rebuilt.

$16000.00?

Deal fell apart - so i'm back on the hunt.

I went and looked at this one last night - it wasn't what he said (lots of rust in all the wrong places).

00521887708.jpg

I've already looked at:

68chevelle vert (20K bondo bucket)

cOXjnniIR8Pe7CXiWwdXJ6RSAGbx.jpg

69camaro SS vert (pole barn find been off the street for 9yrs - owners been watchin barrett & sniffin glue)

**no pic - sorry

69camaro SS HT (total resto & built for the strip unfortunately they went cheap on the paint so would need a strip & redo)

00509946303.jpg

64 Nova (man it was fast - wife hated it beyond words)

MVC-005S1.jpg

I think I found it today though - i'm working a deal on a 68Camaro vert #'s match ground up resto - I'll let ya know.

090968.jpg

Yeah - it's frustrating, we had a deal in place - then some idiot :asshole: bro-in-law found out and pulled the old "wow if had known you were selling it", so the seller quits our deal (mind you he already had my deposit) for an unsecured deal with his inlaw - who i'm now hearing can't come up with the financing (haha - I had cash:single fuck:). The hardest part now has been weeding through all the liars & cheats who don't really have what they say they do.

Sorry to hear it fell thru man. Honestly the pain of the hunt was the deciding factor that pushed me to save my car. I spent 2 years looking at cars that weren't as advertised and had no desire to go thru that again. Plus I really wanted it to be my car this time and not how someone else chose to build it.

So wow, you are all over the board now eh? Looking at pretty much every make model and body style that was ever made. Do I maybe smell a little regret of having cash over car now?