Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mufflerbearing

Crocodile Hunter Dies

Hey for those how follow the croc hunter on TV. He died Ironically by getting spiked by a Sting Ray on of the lest aggressive animals he has dealt with he was swimming over top of the Sting Ray and it got spooked and took off. The stinger of the Sting Ray stabbed him in the Hart.

Yeh what a terrible way to go, i had thought a big croc would get him before anything. I cant imagine how his wife and kids are managing right now. Rest in peace by crikey!

An untimley death is always hard, but honestly, do you think anyone close to him is in shock? Everyone had to be prepared for this, the guy was living on borrowed time. The only way I would feel shock at this announcement was if he had slipped in the shower or run over by a bus.

...The only way I would feel shock at this announcement was if he had slipped in the shower or run over by a bus.

You mean slipped in the shower AND run over by a bus.. heh.

Bummer none the less as he was entertaining for sure.

-Stephen

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY5_Ti_dOa4"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY5_Ti_dOa4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

At least he died surrounded by the wildlife that he loved. On Friday 8th, one of our great motor racing legends down south died in a road targa challenge. Don't know if you guys have heard of Peter Brock.

Two Aussie icons dying in they're element. But I'm sure both would of prefered not to have died.

I tell you one thing, I'd hate to die while on the job.

Peter Brock, the guy who designed the shelby daytona coupe? or a different Peter Brock?

i saw the discovery channel special about Steve Irwin last night and they had done an interview with him some time back and when asked what he wanted to be remembered for he said he wanted to be remembered for his passion and enthusiasm. i think he got his wish, that's for sure.