Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

The Saga Continues..

Well the Mustang saga continues....... For those of you who dont know i just purchased a 2006 v6 premium mustang last week. I wont rehash the whole thing over again you can find it in the ford zero percent thread.

They have now had my car for three days and reprogrammed the cars computer and the keys. ( The service tech said that they had just snet him a TSB yesterday about the cars computer, which turned out not to be it. )And that did not solve the problem, so they have narrowed it down to the transponder in the ignition. But the part wont be in until tuesday.... So now im driving a stripped down F150 and I plan to put as many miles as humanly possible on it.

Thanks Ford!

Now that i've writtien about the bitter side I guess i'll look at the situation objectively. So whats the odds really? I just happened to pick the one bad egg on the lot. But at least they have the problem narrowed down now.

Heh heh I hear ya, yellow is an aquired taste and im not sure that i've aquired that taste just yet. But.... I have not seen another yellow one in a 30 mile radius. I've seen every other color on the pallete though. Thats ok this is like the third time they have worked on the same thing, so one more and theres a lemon law correct? I think it takes 4 times. Its just a huge downer, but i'll give them a chance to rectify it.

Yeh ive been told its a whopping 4 times here! And yes the techs took the easy route first, first keys, then computer, and now they'll actually have to work on it.

See what happens when you try to buy american made goods or at least 65% north american made according to the sticker!!