Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spoofty

What king of Mustang's for you?

I like Mustangs to be  

25 members have voted

1. 1. I like Mustangs to be

• stock, that's how Ford did it, that's for me.
    • stock looking with modern upgrades to ride, power and safety.
    • touring look, slammed ready to tear up the road course.
    • hot rod, skinny's and fatty's pro street drag look.
    • any way as long as it's a 69 or 70.

I thought if might be fun and interesting to see what our members like to see in a Mustang.

Go ahead and vote, it dosn't matter how you like them just that you do.

Let us know what else could have been on here.

i voted stock looking with upgrades but i like the touring look, the hot rod look ( as long as it doesn't look like a stink bug, like wish said) pretty much anything really but stock looking with upgrades is my favorite. i've always been a fan of sleeper cars, you know look stock...haul ass!!!!!!

I actually like all 5 looks. But I prefer modern mods, I'm into sleepers if that's possible with a 69. As long as the car doesn't have one of these $30,000 multicolor spray jobs, with wild bodykits and ridicolous wheels.

It's funny how life can change your opinions on subjects. When I first got into this hobby I was all about trying to maintain a stock car, driver still not show but stock none the less. My thought was that I already had several modern cars to drive when ever I required comfort or convenience but my purpose here was pure nostalgia, I wanted a time warp with all it had to offer good and bad. Ever since the accident though I have become more of a modified person mainly out of necessity since it would have been alot harder and more costly to repair the car back to full stock and it just wouldn't have been all original anymore so it meant less to me. So modding it and saving it from the junk yard made more sense. Going with comfort is also a must now since my back can no longer sit in that stock seat for very long since the accident so I'd rather be able to ride than not at all. If I ever had to give up that luxury then I would change once again and probably become a concours nut trailer queen owner.

BTW, here's some concept pics to go with your poll, might help some folks choose a side if they aren't sure what a particular style might look like.

mustang_optionss.jpg

I kinda wish I'd voted for the hot rod so it could have atleast 1. That's kind of how mine is with fats and skinny's but without the jacked up rear and they don't stick out.

8922re2.jpg

The back is alittle high here because I just put it on the ground. It usually sits level.

Next time the poll will let you vote on more than one.:laugh:

Ha.. I should vote for hot rod as that is how my car has always been.

I'm still debating leaving the skinnies up front, dropping it down low, and filling up the rear fenders. No telling... still have time to think about it.

This is old school Hot Rod... right?

-Stephen

Ha.. I should vote for hot rod as that is how my car has always been.

I'm still debating leaving the skinnies up front, dropping it down low, and filling up the rear fenders. No telling... still have time to think about it.

This is old school Hot Rod... right?

-Stephen

Yup. That's how I'm keeping mine. This look is starting to get rare. Maybe one day this look will be in again and we'll be ready.:clap:

Only one day left on this poll. The hot rod's gotta get one.:confused: