Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TStone

It's Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in the Detroit Area - and as some of you have heard of we have whats called the "Dream Cruise" every year (quote "the single largest cruise event in N. America - this year they had over 2 million spectators and more than 40,000 classic's on parade" HotRod Magazine 2004)

I did what I always do coming into the cruise - I decided to list my car to see what it would bring and got an offer I couldn't refuse.

So it's sold!!!

The Green Machine is gone.

I personally want to thank the B & B's (bnickel/bswor) for all their insite and help over the last few months.

Todd

Thanks again for all your help - Everything happens for a reason, the vehicle I'm getting is actually my 1st luv (literally). I first took a VERY spirited ride in this car almost 30yrs ago and have never forgotten it. It's been in storage for the last 10 years, and would not have come available had it not been for an offhanded conversation at my grandmothers 90th B-day party a few months ago. The owner was so taken back with my relation of the first time he gave me a ride that he made an offer I can't refuse. It's a 1969 Corvette convertible 427/4spd. I'll post pics when I can.

Does this mean your leaving us? I'm a real wreck when i sell some of my cars that i've had for along time...I almost cried when i sold one of my mercedes just seeing it drive away with another owner is the worst feeling!!! I rather drive my cars to the ground than to sell them...

i had a similar ride in a 67 427 vert. marina blue, white top, black interior and a 4 spd. it was the 435hp version also. it was a friend in Austin dad's car and his dad tok me for a ride it was the middle of winter and very cold so he didn't put the top down but it was still a cool ride, literally, it had the heater delete option.

Hidden

I don't know wether to say congratulations , or I'm sorry to see it go...It sound's like your happy so Congratulations!!!.........My vette of 21 yrs is about to leave...

Wow, I had no idea there was a price that great (feel free to share what it was even by PM if you want so I have a clue where I will be with my appraisal). I thought this was your dream car all along.:confused1:

Good luck with the (gasp) chevy. Don't let all the "corvette and small weener" jokes get to you, we all know they are only mostly always right.:001_tt2: