Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pakrat

Freaky shit!

:wacko: Thought I'd share this local news story with you guys. I walk my dog through the woods all the time but now I'm going to feel like I'm a kid at the beach who just saw Jaws for the first time. This is the kind of stuff that makes me believe in Big Foot some times, especially when you consider how long an obvious to spot creature like the Panda Bear remained hidden for centuries.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,208683,00.html<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

you guys have never seen a wolf-dog hybrid or a coydog? we have them all over the place here. i've never seen one exactly like that one but none of them really look the same. that one lokos like it was part Chow. i had a german shepard chow mix that looked similar to that but he was all brown with a few black patches.

He's from up north bnickel, they dont normally have animals that cross breed and inbreed like we do in the south :laugh:

That is kinda freaky lookin. Its probably like bnickel said a crossbread of coyote or something.

I'd thought creatures like that was only below the Mason Dixon Line...;)

All kidding aside ..That thing looked evil ,the eyes were...yeesh. If the car did'nt get it ..looked like a job for old M1

He's from up north bnickel, they dont normally have animals that cross breed and inbreed like we do in the south :laugh:

That is kinda freaky lookin. Its probably like bnickel said a crossbread of coyote or something.

Exactly, I'm in the legitimate north, we are taught not to look at sisters and cousins at a real young age, lol. It is a wolf-dog something or other according to the DNA results, it looked like it had part wild boar in it to me. Either way I think it was also inbred and extremely ferel! The fact that this 40-50 lb neast took down a doberman and rotweiller (they had tobe over 100 lbs) is what I found most scary.

Exactly, I'm in the legitimate north, we are taught not to look at sisters and cousins at a real young age, lol.

Bah! If you're not good enough for your own family, how can you be good enough for somebody else's?!? :tt2::tt2::tt2: