Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'69Mach1

I'm a father again!

Hey! - Congrates.. another baby Stanger.

So you have like 16 years to get one of cars ready for her right? Good luck.

I said that when our son was born and 10 years have passed already..:eek:

Seriously though, congrates to you and yours!

-Stephen

Hey! - Congrates.. another baby Stanger.

So you have like 16 years to get one of cars ready for her right? Good luck.

I said that when our son was born and 10 years have passed already..:eek:

Seriously though, congrates to you and yours!

-Stephen

Thank's Stephen,

I knew I should have held on to that '90GT I sold last year, it would have been perfect for her, I know what you mean with your son ,our's is five now ,were in the same hospital where he was born ,only two room's away! it seem's like that was yesterday ,he's got the bug ,today driving home from seeing mom he point's out from his booster seat "Dad I spotted another Mustang" I'm sure my daughter will get the Blue Oval Brainwashing also!

...I knew I should have held on to that '90GT I sold last year' date=' it would have been perfect for her, I know what you mean with your son ,our's is five now...[/quote']

The older our son gets and the further I get on the car it's more like "Yeah, you can drive it every once in a while" instead of "here's the keys". I think my parents were crazy buying me a jacked up 69 Mustang in 1974.. :blink:

Heck, your daughter will want a NEW 2023 Mustang vert by then anyhow..

-Stephen

Awesome...Congrats, man!

I've a 12-year old daughter, and a 6-month old son. Daughter is already blue-oval brainwashed and loves riding in the pony, but the boy still needs some work. I can't close the hood or shut the door yet with him around, let alone start 'er up! =)